Root hongmi note?

GReddyblackiw

Members
Mar 28, 2014
Hi maybe this was discussed. I cant seem to find an exact 100% match. Can any one care to enlighten me?

Thanks

Sent from Taptalk Pro via 小米Hongmi 1 2013023 (rooted)

Thank for sharing. It worked on latest rom 23, plus enabled root permision in security app. Cheers!

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Disque
the rom is now already rooted .. if you use this root you will loose OTA
I used ota updated from 17 to 23 rom. Ended with all google related app not working. Now my gmail, gmap were worked but still google search and play store not worked for me.

Post edited today:
Today, by intalling stock Google installer came with phone, installed all the google applications, finally gmail, map, facebook, google drive and play store all worked beautifully for me. Cheer!
Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
build in root permis isnt working on my note enhanced version. i tried rootchecker and even root apps, nothing
After you flashed the two files in second post: 1)Install_su_RedmiNote.zip 2)Root_RedmiNote.zip
Yoy need to launch security which came with phone to enable the root permission as shown:
ja8yra9u.jpg

Hooe it worked for you.

Reactions: tamil18
After you flashed the two files in second post: 1)Install_su_RedmiNote.zip 2)Root_RedmiNote.zip
Yoy need to launch security which came with phone to enable the root permission as shown:
ja8yra9u.jpg

Hooe it worked for you.
thanks! i will try it after i got the phone. it was a present so.

This works with rom 25
This one multilanguage

xiaomi.eu_multi_lcsh92_wet_jb9_WCDMA_25.0.0_jb-4.2

Anyone can do this?

I Try with my redmi note pro wcdma, but i have twrp recovery installed, and dont work :(

Friend the two files work absolutly ... So if it didnt work for you flash rom 25 after wipe date cach .... etc
And then flash the two files