MULTI 3.12.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my first miui rom is 3.12.6
So I am wondering, will I get it a update to this version for my note 2 or should I flash manually? As I am checking the updater and got nothing

I was initially happy with the flashy new security centre ... however it detected adaway as a virus!! although I am sure it is not.

Then after having it removed I had to flash the rom a couple of times, then manually push the apk to data and fix permissions to install it again - and now will not attempt to run antivirus again ... please fix - this is QUITE annoying.

I did the above because I was getting a "Not installed problem". The app was running fine for the last 30 flashes of the rom and ofcourse used to install perfectly fine before.

Hello my first miui rom is 3.12.6
So I am wondering, will I get it a update to this version for my note 2 or should I flash manually? As I am checking the updater and got nothing
Manually...

~Tapatalk 4~

Date in lock screen appears in English while Greek language is selected. I believe was in Greek before.

Am i missing something?
Sorry i came back here after a really looooong time.. much of the site is redesigned (i guess?)
And i cant find download links for nexus 4
The last time i came to this site was when i update to 3.7.5..since then my nexus 4 broke.. and oh well...
where are the links for nexus 4 ?
Or is it that 3.12.13 isnt out yet for nexus 4 and other devices?
Thank you

Any feedback from Mi2s?
Have the recent connection bugs been resolved ?

Last edited:
Why is ota so slow? It's slower than usually right?

Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk 2

Why is ota so slow? It's slower than usually right?

Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk 2

Yes your right OTA download speed is horrible. Better if you download the ROM manually and upgrade via updater app. The official download link is already working and fast enough. Unless you are a time millionaire...

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: cAs
When a new version comes out my MI2S usually do the update automatically from the official website. But this time it did not automatically update.

Ok, you mean OTA update (over the air). FYI: I have noticed OTA update was appeared on my MI2S but I cancelled because of too slow download speed. This is why I chose update manually via updater app.

Ok, you mean OTA update (over the air). FYI: I have noticed OTA update was appeared on my MI2S but I cancelled because of too slow download speed. This is why I chose update manually via updater app.

but what was the version that was to be automatically updated on your OTA? because in my MI2s last updated via OTA version was JLB24.0

but what was the version that was to be automatically updated on your OTA? because in my MI2s last updated via OTA version was JLB24.0

You are using stable version of Android JLB24.0, I am using MIUI version of Android 3.12.13 that was updated from 3.12.6. The update frequency of MIUI and Stable versions are completely different because MIUI has weekly update, Stable version has not!

You are using stable version of Android JLB24.0, I am using MIUI version of Android 3.12.13 that was updated from 3.12.6. The update frequency of MIUI and Stable versions are completely different because MIUI has weekly update, Stable version has not!

I get it. So JLB Android and MIUI are different? What is the difference between these versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.