Xiaomi Hongmi Update

By the way, this last build looks good but the auto-sync is not working. Meaning when I turn on internet connection emails, tapatalk, etc doesn't auto-sync.

I also installed V13.
I have no problem with auto sync. When I enable wifi, a few seconds later I receive my email from gmail.

Too many bugs in this version. Pictures doesn't upload in cloud, vibration deactivates itself, autobrightness activates itself. I'll return to stable 5 until V6 is released.

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

Too many bugs in this version. Pictures doesn't upload in cloud, vibration deactivates itself, autobrightness activates itself. I'll return to stable 5 until V6 is released.

Have you made a clean install? I've problem with data connect only until now

Yes. I made a clean install. I flashed twice and the problems remain.

Installed v13 on top of the v5 (stable multilang) with only wipe cache and wipe dalvik. Everything works, as it should without any above problems.

Installed v13 on top of the v5 (stable multilang) with only wipe cache and wipe dalvik. Everything works, as it should without any above problems.
you don't have problem with data access? I've 2 sim and all with data package and I can't have BBM working and other stuff

Please explain your issues more detailed.

Are you uploading to MI Cloud? Please post a screenshot of your Mi Cloud settings.

When does the vibration deactivate, after reboot? For me vibration works fine.

And after which action does auto brightness activate itself? I have it deactivated and it keeps deactivated.

Did you restore system settings with MIUI backup?

I am uplpading to MI Cloud but doesn't upload auto. Vibration deactivates after changing to airplane mode and back same autobrighteness.
I haven't restored system setings. I reinstaled all apps from play store.

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi.

I'm despointed with this update, it has a lot of bugs. There is a bug with 3g, sometimes i can't log in to network and when i log to the network the transfer is awful, second problem is gps. Gps is instable, my location is incorrect and there is a lot of change in my location (location can change in couple of seconds, and the error can be even 100 meters). I wonder one thing, xiaomi was looking a beta testers and some people tested this rom for 2-3 weeks and they didn't noticed those kind of problems????

I am uplpading to MI Cloud but doesn't upload auto. Vibration deactivates after changing to airplane mode and back same autobrighteness.
I haven't restored system setings. I reinstaled all apps from play store.

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi.
Which ROM and which version are you using?
For me auto uploading to Mi Cloud works and vibration + auto brightness settings keep unchanged after changing to airplane mode and back.

I am using Stable 13.0, see screenshot.

9u9e5uby.jpg

People i have a solution for our problem. Xiaomi install a new apk to system. I use polish language in the system so i can really say how its name in english, but this apk is probobly name power because it's responsible for power managment in system. This apk will be in control panel (icon is battery). This apk can disable or enable a vibration and automatic brightness. You have profile of managment power, add a new profile and first position change profil power from normal to high prefomance, and 3g will be wroking like in stable 5.0.

Reactions: MikelFuchs
I made a new flash whiping everything, formating card and it seems that now all is working fine except pictures autoupload. I am using Stable 13 and I can't find the option to set after how long the pictures autoupload like in stable 5.

SIM toolkit not woks on Sim2. This bug already reported. Will be posted to Top 10. I'm Redmi Beta tester

Odoslané z môjho Redmi cez Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

So, at the end, should we do the update or is it better to stay on v5?

I am still on V5 and I don't know what to do...
I need Internet to be working all the time (mail + Weixin are really important to me) and I need the GPS to be perfectly working!
I know some people have issues but I am wondering if it could be because of the way they updated or the way they use the power center application!

Thanks!

The one thing is which really missing for me an appropriate sim management where I can set up one sim for phone calling and the other sim to data connection only. It's annoying to choose between the two sims when I want to make a phone call.

Have been running Stable 13 for 3 weeks and no issues whatsoever. GPS is very stable and fast, 3G works great, battery use is great, it all is smooth. A minor bug is that the proximity sensor sometimes kicks in late when terminating a call so I have to wait for a couple of seconds for the screen to come up, but other than that all is fine. I only use one SIM.

I've had stable 13 since it came out and the only issue I've had is it sometimes takes ages for the screen to light up fully. I don't really use my GPS so can't comment, but everything else seems fine

Here we go again
So many different rom's from the community .
But what is what.
Is v13 better then v5
And then the rom of sta-s2z or sonic or the multilingual jbnac... 5,0
Are there easily updated by the Update app

I got lost .

Ultimate ROM hat better Dual SIM Support(working STK on both cards). Big bug is sound recording (bug from Stable 4). My ROM is newer no so hard customized. For advanced users ist Stable 13 a fail. You can choice what you want. Both ROMS my and from sta-s2z hat positive and negative attributes