[ROM] CyanogenMod 4.4.2 MI 2A

I've been using this ROM for 3 days and so far seems good. Same with Trickaz, got 1 random reboot.

I tried it few hours . The battery accelerate drain seems to be a rule for CM with 4.4. I think I'll give up and erase it.

I installed a CM 11 140621 version on the day before yesterday . Seems to be more stable and battery friendly ; no multilanguage and same minor bugs . For instance : Apollo doesn't work in bluetooth but not in speaker when bt runs , sometimes it restarts....

I've also tried today this KK based MIUI ROM. http://en.miui.com/thread-34143-1-1.html
It's the same as 4.1 based original Multi ROM. It works I could not try BT. It's smooth, but I had a feeling that CM version was a bit faster altough the Antut score was 21.899 so it's the sam result as in CM version.
I didn't try out too much things with the two RAM versions just make some phone calls, shot some pictures, browsing the internet. Both looks to be ready for every day usage.
The KK based Miui ROM works well with the above linked Gapps (I've also tried Google Installer from Miui Market but that didn't work for me).

As I said before with CM ROM I feel the M2A faster than the 4.1 based original munlti ROM altough the Antutu score with the latest 4.1 based original Multi ROM is 23.012....... it's maybe because I've many-many apps some of them are syncing in the background...and the 4.4 based CM ROM was nerly clean.

Anyway it's good to see we choices for KK based ROM even if they are not official releases.

At MIUI V5 , in " Contacts" menu you may look for same search options - one is Company - a set name into tel. agenda. . MIUI V5 has got this option but in all KK Roms it vanishes - except Ivan ones . Is there a way to find a name following those search option ?

I just installed these two ROMs (CM11 and Miui 4.4.4) too on my Phone and will try them both the next days.

When I installed CM11, CWM gave me an errormessage: "footer is wrong, signature verification failed". I just ignored that, installation went fine anyways... But i just read, that this means, the ROM is not signed, so its altered and not original. So this could be a risk, right?

I used CWM version 6.0.4.8(R7) by furniel, because the recommended version in the CM11-Forumthread was only in chinese.

Good to know, that mi2a is still getting fresh custom ROMs (because i don't believe, that Xiaomi will provide MIUI V6 to Mi2a ever, even though they announced it for the end of the year).

Last edited:
I notice those messagge too ( "footer is wrong, signature verification failed") . I ignored it and there is no problem using various ROMs. Anyway , except Ivan's ROM, I didn't see any other unofficial signed Rom.