[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Status bar bug

I am experiencing this bug(see screenshots): statusbar changing apperance, when is scrolled out.

It is changed by MiTools. Same issue on current EX version and previous non-EX version.

Any idea Wajk?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-15-17-56-45.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-15-17-56-45.png
    637.9 KB · Views: 244
  • Screenshot_2014-04-15-17-56-49.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-15-17-56-49.png
    113.5 KB · Views: 242
why do you need xprivacy?
Have you tried permissions on security app??? o_O
Permissions on security app doesn't do half the job.
I didn't know about this module, but will install it immediately. looks like app oops from android 4.3, joined by an rights history viewer.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

I don't know what's wrong, if this bug already on our device, but...
both WiUi v5 4.4.11 (standard & EX) ROM reuploaded with fixed OpenSSL.
(the vulnerable behavior is not enabled)

hii Wajk.. I want to try both WIUIv5 4.4.11 EX and MIUI v5 dev build 4.4.11 is it okay?
and on what system i install this rom?
Can i use MIUI v5 4.4.11 on system 1 and WIUI v5 EX build on system 2?

thank you

hii Wajk.. I want to try both WIUIv5 4.4.11 EX and MIUI v5 dev build 4.4.11 is it okay?
and on what system i install this rom?
Can i use MIUI v5 4.4.11 on system 1 and WIUI v5 EX build on system 2?

thank you

Yes you can do it. I did it before but now I just use WIUI on system0 and resized system1 to 3mb.

Last edited:
Permissions on security app doesn't do half the job.
I didn't know about this module, but will install it immediately. looks like app oops from android 4.3, joined by an rights history viewer.

Tried it. Didn't work on regular wiui.

I don't know if this has been said before but I'm having a little issue with the latest ROM. My volume is absurdly high even on the lowest setting (the alarm clock scared the s**t out of me the other night!). It's impossible to even listen to music with earbuds because of that problem. Does somebody know a way to fix this?

The battery usage of camera seems quite strange. I only use it for less than a minute but it consumes lots of battery. I'm on the EX version and use the built-in camera app.

Other than that, the battery is quite good, slightly better than 4.3.28. Thank you very much for the great ROM.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-16-09-47-55.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-16-09-47-55.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 279
  • Screenshot_2014-04-16-09-48-00.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-16-09-48-00.png
    61.9 KB · Views: 280
  • Screenshot_2014-04-16-09-48-04.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-16-09-48-04.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 270
Reactions: Wajk
Thank you for this great ROM.
But Korean option disappeared in language settings!
It seems you're probably missing.

I don't know if this has been said before but I'm having a little issue with the latest ROM. My volume is absurdly high even on the lowest setting (the alarm clock scared the s**t out of me the other night!). It's impossible to even listen to music with earbuds because of that problem. Does somebody know a way to fix this?

Yeah is annoying but I think it is hardware/kernel issue because I have tried with 4 different roms and all have the speaker too loud.

My partial solution is to use DSP Manager and Viper FX, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, but you can try it just use custom conf to set output db -6 and don't use Dolby when you are not using your headset.

Last edited:
hi @Wajk i want to ask, is it possible to fix the clock widget sync? i use 3rd party clock widget, and after 1 night, it doesnt sync with the real time. this bug happens on MIUI and i have asked in en.miui forum. i will be thankful if you can fix this bug on WIUI. thanks :)

Battery life and performance of 4.4.11 EX has been great, unfortunately I've been experiencing consistent hot reboots whenever I receive/make phone calls or receive text messages from viber. No one else has reported it, so it's probably just me.

Edited: apparently I've been missing (not receiving) some regular texts from people too.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Last edited:
Battery life and performance of 4.4.11 EX has been great, unfortunately I've been experiencing consistent hot reboots whenever I receive/make phone calls or receive text messages from viber. No one else has reported it, so it's probably just me.

Edited: apparently I've been missing (not receiving) some regular texts from people too.

Swyped from my Mi2S
It's weird, Viber is working perfectly as usual to me.

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi2S con Tapatalk.

It's weird, Viber is working perfectly as usual to me.

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi2S con Tapatalk.

It seems to work AFTER the hot reboot, but I completely drain my battery everyday, then swap it out, so I've noticed this odd behavior every time. It's not a huge thing, I can deal with it or flash back to stock WIUI. This is likely an isolated incident with only me being affected.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Hi guys I ve tried this Ex. I was curious and I can say that is smooth like dream or aosp and I experienced that I couldn't download apps from playstore because I think the system recognise wifi as only way to download although I ve denied that option when it been ask me, . Please developer keep ahead this work because is very nice!!! This may Became the perfect miui so far

Hi guys I ve tried this Ex. I was curious and I can say that is smooth like dream or aosp and I experienced that I couldn't download apps from playstore because I think the system recognise wifi as only way to download although I ve denied that option when it been ask me, . Please developer keep ahead this work because is very nice!!! This may Became the perfect miui so far
In security center go to downloads and manually start the download.
Or go to settings in there and change it to 20mb.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Had the same problem on the version before.
Now on the EX the problem is gone for me and it works great.
But I have a new problem sometimes the phone is stuck on black screen and I have to reboot to resolve it.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

"Version: 2.0.0 (in progress)
Buttons: fixed cursor control via volume keys in text fields
Buttons: fixed double click on MENU functionality
Statusbar: now you can choose your own logos from SD card"

from BurgerZ

Ah, I thought the double tap on menu button = screen off feature was ROM related. Now I know it's a Mi-Tool feature which didn't work till now (version 2.0.0 is out).
Thanks a lot!

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Michachu
Had the same problem on the version before.
Now on the EX the problem is gone for me and it works great.
But I have a new problem sometimes the phone is stuck on black screen and I have to reboot to resolve it.

I'm wondering if it has to do with any of the Xposed mods I have installed. They were never problems before. I'll have to look into that when I have time.

Swyped from my Mi2S

I'm wondering if it has to do with any of the Xposed mods I have installed. They were never problems before. I'll have to look into that when I have time.

Swyped from my Mi2S
I don't think so. I'm using it now and it works fine. It might be the new radio though...