Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

Very good, I'll post tonight my results too.
Interesting the mods that yor applied, how you hide the powersaving from status bar and wifi signals?
I don't remember how I did. Maybe I ve tapped the notification? o.o I don't remember, sorry :/ Regarding wifi signal, what do you mean?

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I don't remember how I did. Maybe I ve tapped the notification? o.o I don't remember, sorry :/ Regarding wifi signal, what do you mean?
Regarding the status bar since I'm testing the Galaxy Gear I have so many icons there, that's why the question, but I'll search latter.
Your wifi signal has arrows up and down for the traffic insted of the stock ones.

Regarding the status bar since I'm testing the Galaxy Gear I have so many icons there, that's why the question, but I'll search latter.
Your wifi signal has arrows up and down for the traffic insted of the stock ones.
Aah! Ok I got it. Its a theme, sense 6 from plastore :)

Which GApps should I use? I haven't done micha's fix for partition table so I flashed PA micro GApps but had problems with keyboard and calendar.

Which GApps should I use? I haven't done micha's fix for partition table so I flashed PA micro GApps but had problems with keyboard and calendar.
Use or slim gapps, or gapps core 4.4.2 :) simply google it ;)

I'm very surprised with this ROM, using with bluetooth all the time and without greenify... Just waiting for a HALO alternative to be really satisfied.
0.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

I'm loving the Split-View feature, If anyone doesn't know how to use it, I will post the details :) :)
My Mi2s came to Life again with this Mokee

I'm loving it :) :)

i try the "release" version but i stuck at Mokee logo. is there something wrong? maybe i should try with another gapps package.

I have a pin lockscreen but after one reboot i cant enter any numbers. The only ting that works is emergency call and camera widget.

Skickat från min MI 2 via Tapatalk

i try the "release" version but i stuck at Mokee logo. is there something wrong? maybe i should try with another gapps package.
Clean install? I wonder what are the changes to make it from 197mb to 223mb?

Edit: It's odexed, that's why its file size is bigger than a regular nightly

Last edited:
Clean install? I wonder what are the changes to make it from 197mb to 223mb?

Edit: It's odexed, that's why its file size is bigger than a regular nightly
i try to install without gapps and it works. however i find gapps on it. it seems that crash with my gapps.

I just flashed it over my previous ROM, and it ****ed up Google Keyboard and Google Search. My back button doesn't work anymore either. Downloading the experimental version right now. There's not enough space for PA gapps, with the release-version.

I just flashed it over my previous ROM, and it ****ed up Google Keyboard and Google Search. My back button doesn't work anymore either. Downloading the experimental version right now. There's not enough space for PA gapps, with the release-version.
it seems that gapps are include in last relase

great work here, but is there any way i could remove all the bloatware without going through titanium backup? thanks.

great work here, but is there any way i could remove all the bloatware without going through titanium backup? thanks.
why? i guess it is the most effective way.
you can try system apps remover, but i guess it is just the similar apps with titanium backup.

i flashed nighty verison.now i want to flash release version.can i intall it without wipe cache and factory reset ?