MULTI 4.4.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backing to previous version and a lot of fc after full wipe and restore. What I have to do? Tell me please. Thanks you.

Wiping cache and dalvik before flashing back worked for me
I also flashed adamkernel (personal preference) but that shouldn't make a difference

Last edited:
Since a long time this is the best miui release. Great work! Thanks a lot!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

I think exactly the same; the MI3 seems more stable and quick with this rom. My impression, of course. Thanks for the incredible job you're making for.

Thanks ingbrzy!
My first small update has been commited with no problems. Now I better get translating, as the current translation is 10 months behind! :) Sorry this won't help you regarding space on the system partition though... ;-)

Thanks ingbrzy!
My first small update has been commited with no problems. Now I better get translating, as the current translation is 10 months behind! :) Sorry this won't help you regarding space on the system partition though... ;-)
no problem.. when you will be done, there will be MIUIv6..

Thanks ingbrzy!
please fix errors in your translation http://translators.xiaomi.eu/XML_Danish-MIUIv5-da.html

this log is refreshing every 15mins so please check it after your commits.. thanks

I will fix both my own errors as well as the other existing ones! Also looking forward to translating MIUIv6 at some point.

In my i9505 wi-fi and sms does not work!!!
Screenshot_2014-04-19-18-31-58.png

Reactions: osmar.menezes
continues to give me the message to start the application services exchange was closed in abnormally!!

Ingbrzy,
Could you please inform us about KitKat based MIUI release for Mi2S? Any news would be appreciated. Thx

Thanks for your reply! Anyway, I think after mi3 the next should be the mi2/s....

Status
Not open for further replies.