Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

i also got same problem. :(
how to fix it?

Gapps are not included in Latest Release, The system is odexed, so its bigger in size
To fix : Just boot into CWM and go to mounts and storage and format the system, thats it, after that again flash the rom,
The data will be there :)
PS : Don't forget to flash YourZgapps after flashing the rom

Gapps are not included in Latest Release, The system is odexed, so its bigger in size
To fix : Just boot into CWM and go to mounts and storage and format the system, thats it, after that again flash the rom,
The data will be there :)
PS : Don't forget to flash YourZgapps after flashing the rom
we should use Night rom or Release rom ?

I can't add my google account on 0419 release version. Tried 3 different gapps to no avail. Anyone else having the same issue? error: can't communicate with google server. It is not gapps, it is not my google accout (which has no problem with other system). What could it be?

I can't add my google account on 0419 release version. Tried 3 different gapps to no avail. Anyone else having the same issue? error: can't communicate with google server. It is not gapps, it is not my google accout (which has no problem with other system). What could it be?

Its a conflict in data, you need to wipe whole data, backup with titanium, wipe data in recovery, format system and then flash rom and gapps
Restore data from titanium backup

Is there anyway to recalibrate the proximity sensor? I broke my screen some time ago and had to replace it. Since then, the proximity sensor just acts weird. Using MIUI I can get to engineer mode by dialing a code and then I can calibrate the sensor. Is there a similar code or engineering mode on mokee?

I've googled it with no results.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 2013 mediante Tapatalk

Anyone has issues with nightly from 2103? Flashed it dirty over latest nightly and the bootanimation doesn´t comes up. just black screen after reboot

Issues with the last nightly 21 check my phone signal, im not in airplane mode, but this is what's appear
uploadfromtaptalk1398107062298.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Issues with the last nightly 21 check my phone signal, im not in airplane mode, but this is what's appear

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

I guess That's a theme Problem those with Stock statusbar icons dont have that Problem.

I'm on experimental, is better to flash relase version ?

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

The release version is super smooth and problem free. It's smoother than the versions preceding it. No experience with later builds.

Thank you! Haven't tried this ROM yet, but I plan to do so. Can someone compare the battery life with Stock?
Lastest mokee have an insane battery life (only 9hs of testing )
agydyzen.jpg

5a2a5a6e.jpg
re2yha6u.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
I'm very surprised with this ROM, using with bluetooth all the time and without greenify... Just waiting for a HALO alternative to be really satisfied.
View attachment 7679 View attachment 7680 View attachment 7681 View attachment 7682 View attachment 7683 View attachment 7684

the battery life is crazy good :D

Reactions: giannis46
Today's nightly has audio love to us! Downloading now...

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk