Custom ROM based on Stable 13 - Redmi Experience WCDMA Final Edition ®

Last version not fully translated? System menus in english but I chosed pt-pt. Just wiped chache and dalvik, coming from last version (based on stable 13).

Last edited:
hi. i had your hongmi experiance 4.3.1 in my wcdma hongmi . and i have a twrp backup in my laptop. my phone stolen and i order a new one. i will receive it this week. i can make restore from my backup. for your new rom version i must make all wipes or update with the zip file? and please tell me which is the right zip file?

thanx for the new development to red rice rom. great work.

Let me just point some things I've noticed:
Is it just me or this new version also as a problem on USB storage, when we plug in the usb cable? It also happened on previous version, so i wasn't expecting to see this again. And i tried installing it will full wipe also.

And I also noticed that it is not full translated. At least the PT language, but the previous version was.

Today i had to use skype with the speakers on, and it seemed it didn't apply it. I could hardly ear the other person, had to change to "normal" speakers. Viper4android was enabled and the voice volume was at the top.

Will keep testing it.

is there any way to have french language on this ROM ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ipad air sans forfait galaxy s5 prix

Last edited by a moderator:
15.4.2014+-+3
15.4.2014+-+4
15.4.2014+-+5

Try BACKUP and make FActory reset and format System. This is screenshots from my phone on 4.3.2 Proximity senzor is fixed
Currently trying to port latest 4.4.11 for REDMI

Last edited:
If possible the function to move app to sd
Try it with sveral programs but do not see that they work

Link2SD works no on Stable 5 or Stable 13. Works only in Ultimate ROM. Use moded FS and Link2SD is stupid idea.

Hello! Thank you for your work Sonic1SVK!
I have this ROM in my Xiaomi Hongmi, since 28 of March. I replace the internal memory by SDcard (http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/replace-internal-memory-by-sd-card.22100/).
I install with TWRP the OTA update and in the info of the program say that de version of my rom is REDMI Experience_V5_4.4.0 !!!??? Its wrong, wright?
I try update my ROM but the program allways says: "download error"
Thank you...

Hey Sonic,

Thanks you very much for your work, the rom is working very well, but i noticed at least 2 bugs resulting in forceclose:

- One using the calendar, when i try to put a reminder alarm on a future date, it is crashing..
- The other one was when i wanted to play "smashhit" game, it was always doing a forceclose, but i just tried it again now and was working.. dunno why, maybe it was from the game..

Im using the 4.2.2 HM2013023 android version/4.3.o Miui version, with French language^^

By the way, did the last version fix the heartbleed bug?

OTA support launcher again. OTA notification shows always new ROM. I dont known why, i think later will fix this minor bug. No heartbleed bug not fixed. I think better is porting or adding translate for unoficial port

OTA support launcher again. OTA notification shows always new ROM. I dont known why, i think later will fix this minor bug. No heartbleed bug not fixed. I think better is porting or adding translate for unoficial port

Hi! In my case the OTA don't work. Is because I have internal memory by SDcard? Message: "download error"
Thanks

I known. Waiting a upload fixed OTA. Currently testing latest CN port with translation. Check first post, OTA support package uploaded