[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Apparently the EX version solved (or at least improved) my problems with ghost touches / unresponsive touch screen.
After about one week of use neither happened even once

Hi people. After few days of trying this Ex rom I can say that this rom is just what an snapdragon 600s four cores should be on our fones. That s Bloody fast!!!!! And not freeze or reboot at all for me. Just when get it back from airplane mode I find it turn off...
But anyway that really nearly perfect for me. I don't need anymore. Go ahead dev please and thanks for your work and for your ideas:)

Reactions: xeGox
Hi people. After few days of trying this Ex rom I can say that this rom is just what an snapdragon 600s four cores should be on our fones. That s Bloody fast!!!!! And not freeze or reboot at all for me. Just when get it back from airplane mode I find it turn off...
But anyway that really nearly perfect for me. I don't need anymore. Go ahead dev please and thanks for your work and for your ideas:)
Your comment make me curious. Unfortunately at the moment download is not possible. Goo.im is quite bad.

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi2S con Tapatalk.

Battery life and performance of 4.4.11 EX has been great, unfortunately I've been experiencing consistent hot reboots whenever I receive/make phone calls or receive text messages from viber. No one else has reported it, so it's probably just me.

Edited: apparently I've been missing (not receiving) some regular texts from people too.

Swyped from my Mi2S

I'd like to rescind my previous comment about the issues I had with 4.4.11 EX. I tried flashing regular 4.4.11 because the hot reboots were becoming disruptive, but it turns out I'm still experiencing them, so it has nothing to do with EX and the problem is on my end.

I have to say this is a great ROM. Now my Mi2s is a BOMB!! It is quick and good as on stock ROM but the battery life is way way better even better than MiCore kernel + stock ROM.

So far now reboots problems. All is going well great work!!

Reactions: Wajk
Things i want to share with you so far with the latest WiUi. I made several tests and combinations with this ROM, it is the best Rom i have used so far. I am a happy Mi2S user and this is the one i used for my tests. Now on to the tests.

1) Using either MiCore Plus Kernel or MiCore Plus - Wajk optimized settings with Krait deeper sleep ALWAYS the phone STUCK ON BLACK SCREEN, it didn't do that immidiately but randomly, and i either had to wait for about 10 minutes more or less or reboot it or i had to trigger it to wake up (phone call did the job). Default Kernel with Krait deeper sleep NEVER had problems so far.

2) Xiaomi framework EATS a lot of battery and i mean a lot! I recently bought a 3120 battery and in 1 day the battery was drained. I ditched it and that did the job. Now i have about 5 days without charging it.

And last

3) Do not give apps always full trust because you will find that the battery will be drained before you understood how this happened.

That is all for now.
More will come in the future.

Thank you.

Things i want to share with you so far with the latest WiUi. I made several tests and combinations with this ROM, it is the best Rom i have used so far. I am a happy Mi2S user and this is the one i used for my tests. Now on to the tests.

1) Using either MiCore Plus Kernel or MiCore Plus - Wajk optimized settings with Krait deeper sleep ALWAYS the phone STUCK ON BLACK SCREEN, it didn't do that immidiately but randomly, and i either had to wait for about 10 minutes more or less or reboot it or i had to trigger it to wake up (phone call did the job). Default Kernel with Krait deeper sleep NEVER had problems so far.

2) Xiaomi framework EATS a lot of battery and i mean a lot! I recently bought a 3120 battery and in 1 day the battery was drained. I ditched it and that did the job. Now i have about 5 days without charging it.

And last

3) Do not give apps always full trust because you will find that the battery will be drained before you understood how this happened.

That is all for now.
More will come in the future.

Thank you.
The black screen problem I have it too with default kernel and krait...
Happens to me once a day...
Xiaomi service is a known battery eater, I freeze it when I don't need it for better battery.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wajk
Don't want to hurry but will there be a release this weekend?
If yes, is there a change log?

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

hi wajk ,all well about the 4.4.11 EX version except the
Calling location doesnot work for chinese users. can u fixed it?

I dont want to bother him, I am just curious. I dont think answering a question is that hard. Also i can wait for it.

Edited
I see now there was another question about this, sorry than...

I really don`t know why everyone is waiting for a new update.
The improvements coming with the last both updates were quite small and virtually unimportant.

Especially Wajik did a well job with 4.4.11.
Got a outstanding battery life combined with a stability solid as a rock.

just my two cents worth .. ;)

I quote. bastian at all. Last Miui release brought nothing new, I think we won't see any important improvement on this build 'cos Miui 6 is quite ready. I prefer leave Wajk to work for improvements than desperately follow any weekly not really improving version of Miui. So Wajk... take your time.. no rush.

Edit: to anyone is in a hurry for new releases, have you offered at least a beer to Wajk that is taking time from his private life working free for us?

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi2S con Tapatalk.

Last edited:
thnx, guys, sorry for delay.
I was too busy last week/end and I also busy next week/end.
I have some todo with my offline life ;)

My plan is, I will make final version from JB based Miui v5 (I will update nonEX and EX ROM, too), and next to final version I focus to KK (searching for settings/mods, tweaks, etc.). I hope coming soon.

Final version of JB based Miui v5 coming next week, 4.5.9.

Last edited:
Any one else have high ringer volume on latest ex version? Even on lowest setting is too loud...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

My plan is, I will make final version from JB based Miui v5 (I will update nonEX and EX ROM, too), and after I will focus to KK (searching for settings/mods, tweaks, etc.). I hope coming soon.

kk will release his last version on 30th,april,

My plan is, I will make final version from JB based Miui v5 (I will update nonEX and EX ROM, too), and next to final version I focus to KK (searching for settings/mods, tweaks, etc.). I hope coming soon.

Yeah! Great news!! :)

kk will release his last version on 30th,april,

Finally! But what is your source pls?

Great!! You're the man!! :)

Reactions: barbuti17
last 2 weeks i tried other roms,like mokke..cant say good roms but still,nothing like wiui.this rom haw great battery,apps and more stable than any other.thanks Wajk for your constant work.

Reactions: Lepi
First of all, I have very limited time, now, so this is just small changes.
Just for fun, just for test and more simple flash ;)

WiUi v5 KK 4.4.28
thnx to Ivan for the base ROM

Changelog:
added Google Play
added minimal Google Apps
added Google Keyboard
changed Baidu to Google Location
removed some chinesse apps
removed YellowPage from Dialer
removed MiRecovery
updated some icons
added small tweaks and improvements

First test version only for Hardcore users!

DOWNLOAD

I will offline for couple days, I will come back next week.
See you soon...

Last edited: