Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

1. Lock Screen
2. Immediately press power button to unlock screen.

My phone gets stuck here frequently and takes time to respond.

I have a feeling changing the I/O Scheduler will help. Any pointers on which I/O Scheduler I should use?

i've installed the release Version, very smooth and nice. but i found the xposed framework didn't work properly.
do you know why?

Mokee 14.04 relase is simply awesome. Notingh to complain. A perfecr functionally custom rom, fastest than others, using with art with aosp 4.4 battery life. Nothing to complain!

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Not work) its my error) systemui fc...back to 19.04...
I can't flash last update ota. Recovery says that there is a problem with build.prop. So for now I will stick with 19.04 :)

I can't flash last update ota. Recovery says that there is a problem with build.prop. So for now I will stick with 19.04 :)

I updated using OTA, For that you shouldn't install any other gapps, you shouldn't remove any app, you shouldn't make any changes to build.prop
Latest version is also so good, The battery saver got new features :)

I updated using OTA, For that you shouldn't install any other gapps, you shouldn't remove any app, you shouldn't make any changes to build.prop
Latest version is also so good, The battery saver got new features :)
Yes, but last version didn't flash correctly

I use Mokee OS as Daily
Use. I love it but only 2 things i dont unterstand.
1. In settings My Phone Show mi2 Not mi2s and My Telephone number is unknown.
2. Many things in settings Are Not translated in German.
Have anyone a solution?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

I use Mokee OS as Daily
Use. I love it but only 2 things i dont unterstand.
1. In settings My Phone Show mi2 Not mi2s and My Telephone number is unknown.
2. Many things in settings Are Not translated in German.
1. It's not broblem. Build.prop edit ... It's not important.
2. Yes. Many customization settings only English.

[Цитата = "Howieson33, сообщение: 205908, членом: 94131"] Я использую Mokee ОС как Daily
Используйте. Я люблю его, но только 2 вещи я не unterstand.
1. В настройках Мой телефон Показать mi2 Не mi2s и мой номер телефона, неизвестно.
2. Многие вещи в настройках не переводятся на немецком языке.[/ Цитата]
1. Это не broblem. Build.prop править ... Это не важно.
2. Да. many customization settings only English.
what

Is it possible to record calls with Mokee OS? This is the most important feature I'm missing from miui. If not, is it planned?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I can't update by OTA either. Can't read the error in CWM because the phone reboots very fast afterwards
According to a bit Googling on 'cwm status 7' the error occurs because im using the wrong CWM. Im using the 6.0.4.7 by Micha.

Can it be true that im getting the status 7 error in CWM because i use this version, and i need to flash an other CWM? or is that not the solution?

Last edited:
I like Openg Browser of Mokee OS.But it's in Chinese.This browser have English version ? Does anyone care ? :)

I like Openg Browser of Mokee OS.But it's in Chinese.This browser have English version ? Does anyone care ? :)
I though it was opera mini browser, it has the same icon. Search for it in the play store

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk