MULTI 4.4.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, i had tryed to flash a factory image of the nexus 4 (4.3 and the last 4.4.2) but it continues with NO SERVICE. the sim card works well in other devices but still not working in my nexus 4. Someone with the same issue?

Maybe I found a bug, Text Selection doesn't shows magnifying glass on mi3 wcdma with miui 4.4.18

you can see in settings that miui use JDQ39 rom as base, do you use JDQ39 radio ? if no, then it's the problem, and you don't ever need to flash stock roms.

it work well on my n4.
Hi, thanks for your reply.
I had the jdq39 and try with some radios more. I can see the imei and recognize the provider (virgin) but without service. No calls, sms and data. Only wifi.

flash JDQ39 radio (.48) zip and it should work http://d-h.st/8Jx

what language do you use and do you have the same problem if you select English US ? try factory reset
Flashed and still not working.
Is the same issue if i use english us or any other lenguage.
When i flash the stock image it not have service too.
Im thinking that could be an hardware issue.

For desire s users, recommend using goo to download, the first link was bad, not sure if they fixed it, but md5 doesnt match.

If you want more ram on your phone, check the running apps, check which app is hogging the memory, then use tb or any other to freeze them. But dont freeze the wrong app, you might brick the system. anyhow, make a back up before you do this.
And as always, be a responsible person, search before proceeding anything.

Hi, thanks for the V967s support, tested, and working fine!

One question: how can we give some feedbacks on translation (in my case, french) in order to improve and and bring some help your work?

Keep going!

Hi, thanks for the V967s support, tested, and working fine!

One question: how can we give some feedbacks on translation (in my case, french) in order to improve and and bring some help your work?

Keep going!
check OP...

Allow popup windows for app and autostart...

~Tapatalk~
Are you all having problem receiving instantaneous notifications from whatsapp, twitter or facebook? with mi2 in 3g or wifi (3g seems worse)...

Many users complain about that in italian forum, writing it's a problem of miui rom itself...Is it correct?

Are you all having problem receiving instantaneous notifications from whatsapp, twitter or facebook? with mi2 in 3g or wifi (3g seems worse)...

Many users complain about that in italian forum, writing it's a problem of miui rom itself...Is it correct?
no..
app has to be:
  • Allowed popup windows,
  • Mark as trusted app
  • Allowed autostart
  • Locked in the RAM (slide down icon in ram manager)

Reactions: gonewild
no..
app has to be:
  • Allowed popup windows,
  • Mark as trusted app
  • Allowed autostart
thank you

with trust app are there any security/privacy related problems? send sms and phone call in security related options don't mean it can do something by itself?

locked in the Ram how? not using the home button long press i mean (EDIT: you mean that, sorry!)

Last edited:
Allowed popup windows
  • Mark as trusted app
  • Allowed autostart
I did all of those things with, but it didn't help at all.
:(
After about 15 mins with the screen off, the notification arrive with a lot of delay.

Updated my M2S today and found a few issues:
- My calendar widget doesn't sync with google calendar anymore
- Tapping a notification of a new e-mail doesn't open the app anymore.

I will try the previous version this evening.

Reactions: xepyonx
Updated my M2S today and found a few issues:
- My calendar widget doesn't sync with google calendar anymore
- Tapping a notification of a new e-mail doesn't open the app anymore.

I will try the previous version this evening.

Yes, I can confirm the underlined issue above.

Any idea why the Tapatalk notifications do not vibrate? Is this MIUI issue or application bug? Do you have the same problem? I would appreciate any feedback...thx!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.