[4.4] Google Play Edition [Aries]

Probably not. You have to customize ivan's AOSP to get ''GooglePlay edition like ROM''.

hi,

i am trying to flash this rom build 2.2. i do not understand how exactly.
when i run the bat file on my pc it stays stuck on the first pause.
any help?

hi,

i am trying to flash this rom build 2.2. i do not understand how exactly.
when i run the bat file on my pc it stays stuck on the first pause.
any help?[/quot
Use aosp from ivan instead, this is pretty old now

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

thanks but i could not flash CWM.
my mi2s came with miui-jlb22.o stable version. there is no root access and i can not enable it.
when i go to recovery, and choose the apply from sdcard, i get the root sd path but can not see nothing else.

i can not flash any installation pack. i downloaded "MIUI v5 4.4.4 Multilanguage BRainxstorming,zip" and "miuiandroid_multi_aries_4.4.25_jb-4.1.zip".

i try to use the updater but no matter which file i select, the updater closes and do nothing (no message).

when i reboot to recovery and select the apply from sdcard i do not see any zip file to flash.

please advice...

Attachments

• DSC_0948.jpg
    DSC_0948.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 336
I have mi2sc 32Gb with 13Mp sensor MIUIv5, here is famous bug with camera fps locked at ~22.4. Can someone test, is this bug present in this rom with 8Mp setting?

i can not flash any installation pack. i downloaded "MIUI v5 4.4.4 Multilanguage BRainxstorming,zip" and "miuiandroid_multi_aries_4.4.25_jb-4.1.zip".

i try to use the updater but no matter which file i select, the updater closes and do nothing (no message).

when i reboot to recovery and select the apply from sdcard i do not see any zip file to flash.

please advice...
Haven't you got fake?

Re: MIUI_EVOv1.29

FAQ

how do i sync facebook?

1. dl facebook from market
2. sign in select sync all
3. go into accounts and sync settings
4. turn sync contacts in facebook settings off then back on
5. let it sync
6. enjoy!

how do i allow my phone to dl all files from browser?

dl astro go into setting and enable allow all dls.

Why does my phone randomly reboot?

Because you phone doesnt like HAVS which gives us people who can all that awesome battery life
just flash any stock cm kernel variation to clear up the reboots...

How do I update my prl?
same as any aosp rom you have to flash back to a sense rom to update it....​
The recovery that you have, its not the xiaomi one .. I think that you've got a clone :/

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk