MULTI 4.4.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there could be an "official" way in MIUI ROM to deal with problems like http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/zte-nubia-z5s-mini-wifi-problems-persist-partition.24179/ .

As I found out the problem exists in other phones also but in some cases can be solved by using another means (for example flashing a stock binary using tha appropriate flash tool) which in case of many other phones is not an option because only zips installed from recovery exist ..

If its not possible maybe some z5s mini MIUI user could send me the files in /persist or (a CWM backup of that partition could work ? never needed to restore anything till now)

Please put back the flash player support into the browser. I don't wanna use another app for this reason! Thx!

You can't put flash support into MIUI Browser.

Wysłane z MI3

...in previous version of miui browser (miui 4.4.11) there was flash player support. I just installed adobe flash player separately and worked fine with previous miui browser, but not working anymore with new miui browser (miui 4.4.18)

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Hi,

In this version, I cannot change the default search engine for the browser, whatever I choose in settings (Google, Bing, ..).
It's always Baidu that's active. Any idea to modify?

Thanks

I tried to flash my Nexus 7 WiFi 2012 with this ROM but I soft/hardbricked it. Don't know why and now I try to flash it back to factory but I can't. I am not used to flashing stuff so could be my fault but keep it in mind!

...in previous version of miui browser (miui 4.4.11) there was flash player support. I just installed adobe flash player separately and worked fine with previous miui browser, but not working anymore with new miui browser (miui 4.4.18)

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk
As I said. You can't use flash with new browser. It's based on webview engine.

Hi,

In this version, I cannot change the default search engine for the browser, whatever I choose in settings (Google, Bing, ..).
It's always Baidu that's active. Any idea to modify?

Thanks
On main page go to Links and tap on Baidu icon. Then choose search engine from list.

Hello guys! :D

i'm happy to use your ROM for my Xiaomi Redrice (WCDMA version)
I used Miui-france ROM (i'm french) but their rom has a lot of bugs wich aren't fixed, they don't help, bad community.
So a friend has talked to me about your ROM, i decided to flash it.
operation successfull, but i had some bugs :
-MiUI Keyboard disappeared and i can't find it (i'm using Google Keyboard instead)
-I capture less network (Wi-Fi and cell network, 2G, 3G and 3G+)

so if someone can help me it would be great ^^

Safestrap maybe away to install MIUI on the I9505 but when MIUI updates they should update the baseband to latest so when we install we don't get sound and wifi and SIM card errors also maybe a special installer where you can select different parts to install would be good.

Link to safestrap it gives you more details there

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2428226

aroma installer maybe also another option because of the galaxy s4 locked boot loaders there are going to need to find other ways to install MIUI roms so we don't have problems in the future.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1461712

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.