Custom ROM based on Stable 13 - Redmi Experience WCDMA Final Edition ®

Hi good to see someone both able and inclined to do some development on this rom. I have one suggestion though, would it be possible to add dates the new links you add, and possibly group them together. I have downloaded the 4.4 and not sure whether i can use the OTA update or not?

Keep up the good work.

Oke , no OTA in 4.4 ,but another one i cant find is the following

Host patched + AdAway integrated. No more ADDS.
Does this do to job automaticly , i cant find anything in the settings

Hello again. I don't know the version of my ROM (I install REDMI Experience at 28/03/2014).
If I want update, I can instal the version more recent and I don't need to do the wipes? (I dont loose the data).
I try the OTA again and dont work.
Thanks

Last edited:
I have the version 4.3.2 . I can download the version 4.2.3 to the sdcard and install with twrp without do the wipe system, cache, data? Thank you

Enviado do meu 2013023 através de Tapatalk

I dont lose the data if i update from 4.3.2 to 4.3.3? Only wipe cache before update?

What is the last ROM more stable??

I'm confused...I had this rom: chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!F4MnXaSA!uMf6oa5yTIKpD7SrCY_uGHyhZeUqwXye3QU_M8na8Jc

I try this: "REDMI Experience 4.3.2_all_lang_camera_FSfix_stock_icons.zip" but don't have the portuguese language in setings. Instaled with TRWP; I do only wipe cache.

The OTA update don't work (tell that is available a new rom - 4.3.3 but the download always error). The fotos that I had in system don't apear.

Can i try the 4.3.3 - were I can find? Tank you

Last edited:
Hi do you have a link for 3.3 as Ota download fails for me. I don't have a micro sd however have plenty of space on phone and internal storage

And release the beta version. Ive been using it And is so much faster, good work :)

One thing I didn't understand: the Rom 4.3.2 is odex or deodex?

The first post is confusing, he starts saying it's odex but then says it is deodex.

It should be deodex. Only deodexed rom can be translated or modded. You can't mod odexed roms.

Wysłane z MI3

Nop, im using the 4.4 beta odex and it has Multilanguage