Xiaomi Mikey App 3.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just installed version 25 for redmi note. Was this app included? (Silly question I had already...)

I got a nexus 5 running carbon rom, the wont install. Does this only work with MIUI?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

I love the app, works really well. Is there any chance you can add a long press command? e.g. simply holding the button down until the programmed app/command loads up.

Also the vibration function does not work on my Nexus 5 (stock rom), I've tried playing with the settings but nothing works.

Not working all things on Redmi Note. Only can launch Camera, WhatsApp on 1click only. For 2nd click, doesn't work anything. also, sometimes, volume adjust automatically with the key and not application works.

It means, this doesn't work for Redmi Note WCDMA ?

peekeje

using:
Xiaomi RedMi Note WCDMA 1w
Micromax Canvas HD A116
HTC One X International
Android TV Stick Cozyswan MK808B

Adjust the button click speed unit it properly registers more than one click. On my Note, the sweetspot is at ~650ms.

Mikey.jpg

"The application can be tampered
Install official version"

What does it mean and how to solve it?

Thanks. downloading it so I can see if there is some option in the app so I can hear when people calls me and MiKey is plugged in (my Jiayu detects it as a hearphone and... well, ya know :-( ). I have the app now only in chinese, so i'm lost.

Has anybody been able to install this on a non MIUI rom? It won't install on my Mi2 with Mokee 4.4.4...

Edit: original app in Chinese installs just fine (1.6.2_49). But my Chinese skills are none so...

Last edited:
I got a nexus 5 running carbon rom, the wont install. Does this only work with MIUI?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Hello to all members ok Xiaomi.eu!

I've the same problem with N5 and slimrom, but i can install the original app without any problem.
In logcat there is this error:

Installation error code: -19

Any suggestion?

Tia
Lazarus

Status
Not open for further replies.