Safe stores,sites,sellers to buy Xiaomi phone's and accessories from

hi all
. well i just order a red rice from to2c.com i did lot of researh and could not find any bad reports all i found was good except one which did recive his phone just moaning over nothing but did not take time reading befor orderinng anyway to2c.com price good but i am little unhapy as on there webpage a banner in bold says
phones that can be shiped befor festival holiday so i emailed them asking if in stock they replyed yes i asked will it be shiped befor holiday they replyed yes i replyed if it wont i would rather order after spring festival don't wory dear...

well its been 5 days tomoro will be 6 days the tracking no. Thay gave me only says infomation revived well i am a bit unhappy as i spoke to them though email and voice phone call and i had no reson to diss trust but now not so Shaw i do understand its there festival but it seems they decived me by lieing and yes i probly shouldn't of order as of festival time but now i will just wait i hope if you look at there website baner now says phones that can be shiped after festival and if you read coments under the phones a lot of people bye from here and it seems to be genuine website but there costomer service is shody and must lie i hope i am wrong

has anyone here delt with to2c.com and had good experience with

i will be back sooner rather than later i hope.

I bought several times from www.RealPricesFromChina.com
Prices weren't bad and they always delivered, once received a faulty device, shipped back to them, received a new one, worked perfectly fine. Only paid for return shipping.

Last edited:
I have bought 2 mobile phones from www.spinble.com , it was Xiaomi Mi3 for myself and Gionee E7 for my younger brother. The seller is nice and always gives additional information about specific phones, very freely tells the negative aspects of each phone.
The shipping were OK, waited 6 days till I received my phone. Trusted seller.

I just bought a 10400 power bank from xiaomishop.com , the payment method is paypal, if anything goes wrong, I can always recover the money. No word about the authenticity of the web still? only one feedback?
Cheers

I just bought a 10400 power bank from xiaomishop.com , the payment method is paypal, if anything goes wrong, I can always recover the money. No word about the authenticity of the web still? only one feedback?
Cheers
Let me know if the shop is trusty, I'm thinking about buying a Mi3 from one of these stores (EU warehouse, no extra taxes, fast and safe delivery..)
tnx

Let me know if the shop is trusty, I'm thinking about buying a Mi3 from one of these stores (EU warehouse, no extra taxes, fast and safe delivery..)
tnx
Bought a redmi note and 2 sets of piston headphones a couple of days ago. DHL is delivering today, so service is top notch. I used the EU Direct shipping. Now the big question is if the stuff is genuine or not.

Bought a redmi note and 2 sets of piston headphones a couple of days ago. DHL is delivering today, so service is top notch. I used the EU Direct shipping. Now the big question is if the stuff is genuine or not.
Hello
Did you have to pay any tax or duty? I know it is shipped from the EU but I am wondering if it was shipped as originating in China. Thinking to order the MI3 if they have it in stock. Hope your items are original :)

Hello
Did you have to pay any tax or duty? I know it is shipped from the EU but I am wondering if it was shipped as originating in China. Thinking to order the MI3 if they have it in stock. Hope your items are original :)
No Nothing to pay as they were shipped from Italy. Arrived today. Everything looks genuine. Headphones are for sure. The Phone's IMEI and SN were not found on the Xiaomi website, but maybe the information has not been updated yet.
However the phone looks perfect and works well with Miui OS and it automatically found the latest software update so all seems legit. I had a friend's phone to compare to. His passed the genuine test, but the phones are identical in every way.
The service of xiaomishop.com is excellent. 2 days to arrive from ordering time.

Reactions: escotty77
No Nothing to pay as they were shipped from Italy. Arrived today. Everything looks genuine. Headphones are for sure. The Phone's IMEI and SN were not found on the Xiaomi website, but maybe the information has not been updated yet.
However the phone looks perfect and works well with Miui OS and it automatically found the latest software update so all seems legit. I had a friend's phone to compare to. His passed the genuine test, but the phones are identical in every way.
The service of xiaomishop.com is excellent. 2 days to arrive from ordering time.
Excellent news. I am just chatting with the alibaba store that was mentioned because I am in the vicinity of Shenzen China for two weeks and I also consider buying it here. If I don't then I will be sure to buy from xiaomishop.com.
Thanks for the fast reply :)

You are right, no taxes if you are in UE, my Mi3 arrived today, looks great and original!
I've ordered the phone (EU direct) yesterday morning from http://www.xiaomishop.com/78-xiaomi...23ghz-quad-core13mp-camera-wcdma-version.html, selected the UE warehouse DHL carrier and 30 hours later it's in my hands.

I ordered a Xiaomi redmi note from Xiaomishop.com on 07 july, Germany warehouse, and I recieved today the package, but inside was only accesories, phone was missing. Package was sealed, with DHL label over the brown tape. I sent a message to Xiaomishop and they told me to complain to DHL, but DHL don't have any responsability for package content. I hope they will solve the problem, because is not my fault if I receive package without phone.

A pictures with package content

Attachments

• IMG_20140715_113123.jpg
    IMG_20140715_113123.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 446
And package pictures. Inside was flip cover, charger, 2 EU adaptors, car charger, screen protector, data cable and instructions. I open the package in front of my colegues (I was on duty on that time)

Attachments

• IMG_20140715_113227.jpg
    IMG_20140715_113227.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 412
  • IMG_20140715_193712.jpg
    IMG_20140715_193712.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 425
That is odd, I'm sorry it happened to you. Have you discussed about a refund already? You should definitely get your money back or at least they shoud send you another phone.

I just receive my phone, everything looks O.K. Six days after my first complain I receive the phone, was a very good comunication, profesional staff, phone is original Xiaomi redmi note. You can trust Xiaomishop.com My problem with missing phone solved quickly.

Why risk your hard earned cash on possibly buying a fake phone? I bought my Genuine Redmi Note Pro direct from Xiaomi's European store for 229 US$ including all taxes. This include a flip case,screen protector,car charger and a European adapter(not much use in the UK!). Eager to get the phone ASAP, I did pay an extra 40 US$ for express delivery - it left the warehouse in Italy at 16.40 and was with me at 14.20 the following day. Great service and what a great phone for the price.