Redmi 1S without fastboot

ricky2000

Members
Jul 23, 2014
Hello, first greet everyone and introduce myself as a fan of Xiaomi and possessor of a Mi3.
I have a Redmi 1S apparently have loaded wrong rom after stay in the loop with my logo.
The issue is that now there is no way to boot, or charge, or recovery, or FlashBoot that is serious.
Some light may be because when connected to the pc is detected as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM40), I put it as it comes.
The question is whether there is any tool to write the flash directly as with MTK
Sorry for the English, but I'm starting.
a greeting

Hello, first greet everyone and introduce myself as a fan of Xiaomi and possessor of a Mi3.
I have a Redmi 1S apparently have loaded wrong rom after stay in the loop with my logo.
The issue is that now there is no way to boot, or charge, or recovery, or FlashBoot that is serious.
Some light may be because when connected to the pc is detected as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM40), I put it as it comes.
The question is whether there is any tool to write the flash directly as with MTK
a greeting

i
a greeting
i facing same problem

a greeting
i

i facing same problem

exactly the same problem, only release it probably is not, but I would like to was.