[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

I remember i used mitool also for this problem concerning battery icon too much small.
If you go to mitools and battery you can choose the text battery. I don'tremember exactly the voice but i remember it's called "enable battery text" and you can choose color and style too (i chose the italian style, it's called italian)

Let me know!

I don't use JB since long time but i remmeber the difference is very high (advantage of KK of crouse)

Thank you that worked. I saw it but i didn't try it at first because i wasn't sure.
At last i can see the battery icon.
:)

I want to report something that may have to do something with the new version.
A week ago I had a long ride with car and used my navigon gps while charging the phone under WIUI 4.7.11. The battery got charged in a couple of hours. On the trip today I was on WIUI 4.7.18 with same settings. But even plugged in the battery drained. Very slow but it drained, I assume just from navigon. Any ideas?
If this post is too much OT or definitely not concerning the ROM or too long and silly, feel free to ignore or delete!

I want to report something that may have to do something with the new version.
A week ago I had a long ride with car and used my navigon gps while charging the phone under WIUI 4.7.11. The battery got charged in a couple of hours. On the trip today I was on WIUI 4.7.18 with same settings. But even plugged in the battery drained. Very slow but it drained, I assume just from navigon. Any ideas?
If this post is too much OT or definitely not concerning the ROM or too long and silly, feel free to ignore or delete!
It happens the same to me but it has always happened. I use Gps everyday with device plugged in. Sometimes the battery level stay the same sometime not. It depends almost by the screen brightness and also if you have a good connection or not.
If you have full brightness screen as you can have in a sunny day the power of car-charging is not enough to cope with battery drenage.
Inviato dal mio Mi2S con Tapatalk.

It happens the same to me but it has always happened. I use Gps everyday with device plugged in. Sometimes the battery level stay the same sometime not. It depends almost by the screen brightness and also if you have a good connection or not.
If you have full brightness screen as you can have in a sunny day the power of car-charging is not enough to cope with battery drenage.
Inviato dal mio Mi2S con Tapatalk.
Thanks for your answer.
One more little question: is the power button deactivated by default? It only switches the phone on but not off!

Thanks for your answer.
One more little question: is the power button deactivated by default? It only switches the phone on but not off!
I had similar problem before, maybe you can try turning off the pocket mode which seems to be the cause of problem.

New version is working great, battery is specially improved, as i got 1day 1hs with 50% of battery and 1hs 40min of screen on. (mi2s 2000mAh battery)
Performance is also better.

Last versions gave me trouble with some wifi routers , it connects but then i have and instant reboot), cannot check if it is fixed now because i have none of those routers near me.

Thanks for your work

Hey everyone .. How Can i fix this major problem im having with this ROM. after Clean installs . Factory restting . wipe cache wipe devliak bla bla.. I can install fine but i carnt use camara . file exsploer. anything to do with sd card..

Similar problem here. It seems that the system has no writing access to the internal sd card.
I cannot even transfer file from the computer to the phone through the USB cable.

Similar problem here. It seems that the system has no writing access to the internal sd card.
I cannot even transfer file from the computer to the phone through the USB cable.

I think that I can repoduce the issue. I flashed MIUI 4.7.18 (the original one, not the multi-language) via fastboot, then CWM 6.0.5.0, and then WIUI KK 4.7.18.
After this in the operating system it was possible to write on the internal sd card.
Then, I formatted the sd card (in CWM) and after this in the operating system it was not possible to write on the internal sd card any more.

By the way, intalling at first the original MIUI gave me the possibility to observe that there is a new logo while loading. An image with the "Qualcomm snapdragon" logo. Are we missing something in the modified systems? (Such, e.g., some optimizations for qualcomm cpus?)a shorter

Edit:
I found a shorter sequence of steps to reproduce the issue, so that in case the bug can be traced.
Install original MIUI 4.7.18 via fastboot; intall CWM 6.0.5.0; install WIUI KK 4.7.18.
At this point WIUI is still ok and allows to write on the internal sd card.
Format the sd card from within WIUI: even without rebooting, at this point the internal sd card cannot be written any more from within WIUI.

Last edited:
Reactions: shocks
@Wajk (or anyone else that thinks to know the answer)

Do you think the MIband will work with this rom? (since it needs 4.3 + miui for support?)

Reactions: barbuti17
Hello, I don't know if this problem is caused by this rom but I have massive space problems at /data/
I'm using 1,4gb/3gb with files but around 2,9gb are used.. Where which files take up this much space and how can I delete them?
gutysama.jpg

ranebuza.jpg

I've uninstalled around 700mb of apps but still gained no extra space? How can this be true?

Edit:
I've uninstalled Facebook, chrome and SwiftKey.. Totaling in 250mb more free space.. I've gained nearly nothing..
I've cleaned with sdmaid and with the internal cleaning utility both told me they gained around 100mb extra space (sadly mostly on external storage)
yhyjazus.jpg

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
@vidar, did you reboot your phone after uninstalling the apps? It is necessary in my phone sometimes for the gained space to be visible

@vidar, did you reboot your phone after uninstalling the apps? It is necessary in my phone sometimes for the gained space to be visible

Thank you.. Now I feel stupid.. It helped.. Haven't restarted my phone since the last firmware update xD

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Now iam experiencing RILJ wakelocks, eating the battery, cannot find which program is trying to get location.... google location if deactivated...