[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

Uhm... Today's nightly?
Yep
unugy6y6.jpg

Don't know why.. When i press the test button it crashes saying me app just blocked ecc ecc.
Disinstall And install again doesn't change....

IMHO the problem could be in frequency/voltage management for mi2s.
Micha is busy and it's xiaomi fault if we don't have a perfect open source kernel. Shame on you Xiaomi

I really want Google to sue Xiaomi ;), sometimes I feel Google too nice, Google release android with Apache license, but got Oracle to charge, and never saw Google to charge other company like Xiaomi

Reactions: dextructor
So strange, I have not changed anything, but random reboot does not happen in this 2 days, this type of bug really hard to debug.

The headset button does not work. We had this problem before, it was solved but it reappeared. Any solution?

The solution is just to forget about it. We must be the two only persons that need the three handsfree buttons working, almost everyone seem to care about all other things, except that.

The solution is just to forget about it. We must be the two only persons that need the three handsfree buttons working, almost everyone seem to care about all other things, except that.
Well, it's not just the button, the mic doesn't work either.
It's too annoying to pull out headset every time I need to use the mic on my phone.

I Have problems and freezes with all applications that record audio (whatsapp, guitar tuner, video camera... )

I Have again this problem.
Summary :
I Had this problem with M8, updated to 21/06 nightly and not solved then i wiped and the problem was solved. Now i updated to 24/07 nightly and the problem reappeared :(
Please help me

Summary :
I Had this problem with M8, updated to 21/06 nightly and not solved then i wiped and the problem was solved. Now i updated to 24/07 nightly and the problem reappeared :(
Please help me
NEVER flash nightly over snapshot or the other way around, snapshot builds are way much older than nightly.
Do a clean flash of nightly and I think you will be fine. Backup with Titanium Backup if you like.

Reactions: linuxx
NEVER flash nightly over snapshot or the other way around, snapshot builds are way much older than nightly.
Do a clean flash of nightly and I think you will be fine. Backup with Titanium Backup if you like.
But now i Have updated from 21/07 nightly to 24/07 nightly
After the 21/07 wipe was all ok the problem is re-appeared after my 24/07 update

I made so many batterylife screenshots on earlier builds, since the last there where no big changes in terms of battery life.
For me it is fine and depends on the useage.
something around 1.5d 2.5-3h screen is realistic.

the last screenshot i found was:
1d 1h/ 3h24m screen 100% -> 7%

Hmm hi guys....I've a weird issue...maybe someone just solved it before?

I've installed first the cm11, then reboot, then reboot again in cwm and installed mini gapps and gapps... all worked fine, I've installed all my apps from play store as well but...now...I've this bug:

Play store have "lost" my account or, better, I can't login with it (or with any others) anymore, so it just keep asking me which account i want to use again again again...and the phone freeze a little too when I try to open playstore...reboot not solved it... any ideas?

Summary :
Please help me
Solved!!
The problem was OK google everywhere!
Thank you

@M1cha hello, i have pistons 2 headset from xiaomi, in roms with ivan's kernel works fine in roms with your kernel the only button that works is the "up" button but download rather than upload the volume. This headset connected to an samsung galaxy s2 or motorola x or motorola g or galaxy s3 mini works perfect in cm11.
Do you have in mind to make it work with your kernel?

Thanks in advance for your help and work.

Reactions: MiKhan
I have the Problem that the upper right Part of the Display After 2-3 hours doesnt react on touches anymore.