MULTI 4.7.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, just put it in the current v5 ROM.
V6 is not yet available, by that time "mid August" we can search and test for another universal transfer app ;)
I was talking about MIPad. It has v6. And as I said its not compatible with v6 resources.

Too bad. Can I roll my own "xiaomi.eu" version somehow, e.g. starting from the rom that can be found on en.miui.com?
Depending on your knowledge: yes or no.
You can play with jBart to translated your rom.

Depending on your knowledge: yes or no.
You can play with jBart to translated your rom.
It's not so much about the translation, but other changes made in the xiaomi.eu ROM (like font changes, removal of market, /etc/hosts, maybe other changes). Or do I even have to translate from Chinese to English?

I was talking about MIPad. It has v6. And as I said its not compatible with v6 resources.

Does it really have V6? Isn't it just a new ROM for tablets, just like the Nexus7?
As far as I know Miui V6 will be available after mid August and the Mi4 will be the first device and will then be delivered on the MiPad 64GB version and next 16GB batches.
Perhaps Miui transfer doesn't work on Android 4.4.2, but that's another discussion :)

Announcement:

For this release we removed Updater app from ports. This is because we want to disconnect your devices (and our roms) from Chinese devs OTA notifications.

Next week we will also fix the FC in About phone - System Updates which will occur when there's no Updater app in system.

Does it really have V6? Isn't it just a new ROM for tablets, just like the Nexus7?
As far as I know Miui V6 will be available after mid August and the Mi4 will be the first device and will then be delivered on the MiPad 64GB version and next 16GB batches.
Perhaps Miui transfer doesn't work on Android 4.4.4, but that's another discussion :)
Yes this is MIUI for Tablets. But the codename for it is MIUI v6. Just check build.prop for yourself. But it's not v5 so v5 based apps can't be compiled in v6 rom.

Reactions: kiswum
No. We dropped support for that device.
I'm really sorry about that. Anyway, thank You for the big effort making ROMs every week for so many devices.
Just one more thing - there are weekly updates on the official MIUI website for ZTE V970, but they don't have the fixes, announced in changelog.
Can anyone tell what is that for?

@ingbrzy and @Acid :

Hello and thank for the release, and a special thanks for the very nice and usefull new table presenting the ROM release.

With Phone name, Board, etc... and the return of the MD5 !

It's much better with this table, easy to read and to understand.

Thanks guys !

And thanks to the translators :)

I´ve got stable multilang rom 24.0 for 1S, and no update appears via OTA. Must I download it manually? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.