Moonlight roms[Linaro- sabermod toolchain]

Has anyone tested this new release of LiquidSmooth rom?
http://www.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1872128

Download link:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o6wl5nO

I am trying this right now. but since not long ago i can not say anything about the battery life. i will just review the features:
Pros features:
1. all the features from other moonlight rom (like lockscreen notif, active display, recent panel tweaker, nav bar tweaker, gesture anywhere, PIE control etc.)
2. PEEK
3. HOVER
4. heads up
5. halo
6. integrated viper4android
7. custom density
8. shake events
9. etc. (i havent looked at)

Cons features:
can not set capacitive button. yes, sadly i have to use nav bar!
@moonlight-roms , please fix this. i like hardware button, not navigation bar button.

Reactions: MSephiroth
Hi guys,

There’s a new beanstalk update to 4.4.4. (after more than two months since its last update).

Has anyone tried it? I did and encountered the following issues (in the few minutes I kept it on my phone):

1. I wasn’t able to flash it over the previous (last) beanstalk version (as I had done with all previous updates before – it wouldn’t boot), so I had to make a clean installation.

2. The ROM booted by default in tablet mode and I couldn’t change this setting – there was an option to change dpi resolution but no option to choose between phone/tablet etc. mode like in PAC ROM (at least I couldn’t find it).

3. There were no launcher settings

So, I restored my previous beanstalk version (4.4.285), waiting for a better build of this tremendous ROM.

the link to download the Beanstalk does not work, when start constantly freezes, you can not put another link? thank you

the link to download the Beanstalk does not work, when start constantly freezes, you can not put another link? thank you

Better don't waste your time with this update. I tried to install it twice in vain (read my post...)
I recommend the previous Beanstalk Build [2014.04.24]: it's complete, almost bugless and with excellent battery life. Right now, after 1d and 10h since last battery charge, I still have 65% battery left, which means an average consumption of 1% per hour. Last night, it consumed only 1% in 8 hours overnight!!!
My setting: Greenify, Battery save mode and Init.d battery saving tweak. That's all.
In the last three months that I am using it as my daily driver, the only time I thought to flash another ROM was the 4.4.4 Beanstalk update and I regretted it. It was useless. The 4.4.2 build is just perfect (as opposed to the 4.4.4 build which is most probably corrupt).

The new beanstalk build is working great for me although it took a few goes to download. It has material design theme and looks amazing

No probs.

Oops, it's not material design theme it's galaxy s5 theme. Still looks great though

@Alberto_ , @DjBrie

I would like to note in order to avoid any misunderstandings that the problems with the last Beanstalk-update mentioned in my posts #223 and #224 refer to the update with release date 2014.06.30. Right now I realized that there is another update released 2 weeks later, namely on the 14th of July, the one linked to by DjBrie, which I haven’t tested yet. I was confused by the chaotic structure of the Chinese moonlight site. I ‘m sorry…

Reactions: DjBrie
Yeah his site is a big mess and downloading from baidu sucks.
Roms are excellent though

Edit: I mean it's a mess if you don't speak Chinese, no offense meant to moonlight :)

Reactions: treiliert
015856ih48x42e4uhzjym4.png.thumb.jpg
015910qe9f95n27x3bhkk9.png.thumb.jpg
015905qeongpcf6phl2yk1.png.thumb.jpg