MULTI 4.7.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to get (e.g. whatsapp) to start in the ring menu on lock screen instead of the regular messenger?

Hi frineds, is this hlte device-Note 3 n9005 ? How i can sync google bookmarks with miui browser-this most important for me.of course, stability to...
have you got chromebookmarkssyncadapter.apk in system/app?
if so, you should be able to sync chrome bookmarks (it works fine here)
Is there a way to get (e.g. whatsapp) to start in the ring menu on lock screen instead of the regular messenger?
you need a custom lockscreen theme for that, i have it with line messenger shortcut instead of sms shortcut, plus weather in lockscreen also :)
btw, lockscreen theme very similar to stock with just whatsapp shortcut instead of sms and weather info is available here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=1612

i edited that one to get line instead of whatsapp ;)
install it through theme app.. ;)

What does not work? You got FC or what?

~Tapatalk~
5y8e5y3y.jpg
qu4a4e5e.jpg

is network location fixed for nexus 4 in your roms? or is it baidu network location as official miui site?

Is there a way that i can update my miui 4.7.11 to 4.7.25 with using updater app on phone?
not by downloading the whole rom again
im using samsung galaxy s4 i9500

Hi
A few things…
1. In op d802 is the lg g2 international version, not unknown device

2. On the d802 rom, the navbar is half height but working before

Lastly. Thank you for bringing the rom to 802

Peace

If I install this theme in the theme app and try to apply it, I rejects it because it's not downloaded via the themes app, "rejected 406"

have you got chromebookmarkssyncadapter.apk in system/app?
if so, you should be able to sync chrome bookmarks (it works fine here)

you need a custom lockscreen theme for that, i have it with line messenger shortcut instead of sms shortcut, plus weather in lockscreen also :)
btw, lockscreen theme very similar to stock with just whatsapp shortcut instead of sms and weather info is available here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=1612

i edited that one to get line instead of whatsapp ;)
install it through theme app.. ;)

If I install this theme in the theme app and try to apply it, I rejects it because it's not downloaded via the themes app, "rejected 406"

it happened here also, don't know why.
btw I tried multiple times, I logged in my xiaomi account, rebooted, tried again and then it applied properly..! ;)
keep trying it will work bye!

Reactions: Jacketti
After installed the 4.7.25 version I made a full wipe and clean install. The problem is that I cant install anything from Goggle play because I get FC (unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped). I must downgrade to earlier version.
Anyone has this problem or know how can I solve? I rely love the new look. Thanks
Phone: xiaomi mi3

Last edited:
Hi,

What is the diference between jb4.1 and KK4.4 (is it faster?) mybe better?
I have instaled kk4.4 Samsung Galaxy S3, does OTA work?
(on my show FC-not working)

Thanks

Hi
A few things…
1. In op d802 is the lg g2 international version, not unknown device

2. On the d802 rom, the navbar is half height but working before

Lastly. Thank you for bringing the rom to 802

Peace
Can you provide more details about navbar? A screenshot how it looks and how it should be?

Problem: I don't see my wifi and signal indicators anymore on my Mi3???

Never mind(?), I had do use a different lockscreen theme, now the indicators are shown again :)
But something is not "working right" with this release and themes :-(

Can you provide more details about navbar? A screenshot how it looks and how it should be?

Hi

Screenshot attached. It is at 24dpi instead of 48dpi. Interestingly, I used xbased in xposed and it says it is at default (48dpi)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-28-11-06-13.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-28-11-06-13.png
    306.1 KB · Views: 271
Hm.. sorry but this is not our job. Because we put 36dpi (from default 48dpi). If its 24dpi then its a custom value in this rom.
But next week we can change it to 36dpi.

Status
Not open for further replies.