Difference between real and fake red mi (hongmi) note - hm note 1w

You know what, all these threads are read by that cheater(Amanda). She had sent me a mail with the links to these threads and asked me to delete the post. I have decided not to delete. Even now she will be reading this.

I have already sent a mail to Chinese eCommerce dispute committee and also to aliexpress explaining the situation. The fight is ON, i am not going to leave this lady unless i get my 100% money back. She sold the phone without providing invoice which means she has also cheated the Chinese government by not paying tax.
Me too lets see..

Which one you downloaded. Now there is no need for ADB tool, use the MTK Droid tools..
Do these steps.
1) Keep device manager open on the computer. Unplug the phone from PC if u connected.
2) Switch off the phone remove battery.
3) Now connect ur phone to computer , ur computer should say driver installing .
4) Now see in device manager under other devices. Click on it u will see this s**t phone and update the driver.
5) Once done reboot the phone connect to computer.
6) If usb debussingmode is on, you should see android phone in device manager .

Let me know or lets leave it and fight with aliexpress. I escalated the dispute..

Step no 4 "Now see in device manager under other devices. Click on it u will see this s**t phone and update the driver." is the issue for me. Once i connect the s**t phone, it appears only for few seconds and disappear from the device manager. Even if i manage to click install it and after the reboot i find the phone in the device manager as "android phone" but the MTKdroid tool doesnt detect the device. I dont know whats wrong.

Here is update on my escalated dispute.
I think i will give up.
Aliexp team is on her side. Fffff****
@Haresh would you please to pm me seller address so i can match the address. So that the seller does not trick us anymore.

Date: ** July 2014
To: **********@*********.com
Subject: AliExpress: The status of your dispute
Reply-To:
complaint@aliexpress.com
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

Dear Buyer,

Thank you for contacting Alibaba. I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your order.

After checking the evidence, we see that the item is not as described. We suggest you to return the package to the seller for this matter.

About the return shipping cost, all of the tax charged may happen to this return, and every lost package based on aliexpress policy should be buyer responsible.

PS: If there’s any agreement reached with the supplier before this case is closed, please provide your supportive evidence on the complaint center. Or AliExpress shall have the right to proceed to handle the Claim based on the supporting documents available and/or the settlement terms reached in the Order Messages within the Time Limit between the Buyer and the Supplier.

Your understanding and cooperation will be appreciated.

Best regards,

stella

AliExpress Case Management Team​

Last edited:
Here is update on my escalated dispute.
I think i will give up.
Aliexp team is on her side. Fffff****
@Haresh would you please to pm me seller address so i can match the address. So that the seller does not trick us anymore.

@Stark90 No way. Don't let the battle go. Don't give up. Provide all these forum updates to aliexpress and also explain that what she sold was a fake phone and not a non functional phone. I already checked with aliexpress team and they confirmed that this seller is blacklisted and its on their alert list. If the seller escalates anything anymore further, then aliexpress will take action on this seller. Provide more evidences so that this seller is removed from the aliexpress website.

hi all...
have same problem here...my friend bought fake redmi note hm 1w from aliexpress too...
now he's phone bootloop, any body have rom for this phone ?
sorry for my bad english..

hi all...
have same problem here...my friend bought fake redmi note hm 1w from aliexpress too...
hi all...

Unfortunately lot of us are trying to get the ROM files from thus fake phone but it is not working. So we have to wait for someone to help.

sorry I'm not a programmer, join issue, have fake xiaome redmi note hg 1w, firmware been looking for him, there is a processor 6582, a version with 8 GB of memory, screen resolution of 540x960

I was in Hong Kong recently and bought Redmi Note there. I have most likely also been tricked. However, all apps like Z-CPU etc show 8 core CPU with 1700mhz each and 2GB of RAM. I have not experienced any lag. What exactly is "bad" with these copies, except that you cannot update the OS? What other signs have you experienced that shows these phones to be copies other that the box and not being able to update?

Only reason I started digging into it, is because I want to root the phone to be able to install apps on my SD-card. Anyone know how to do that with these "fake" note's?

the bad thing is that every user wants to do firmware without knowing that it is a fake, just break the phone and restore it difficult. You try another program to see your features, especially the screen resolution ...
ps Dmitry thank you very much, will deal with you on this forum is active, there is progress ...

I tried Z-CPU and everything looks ok. But yes, when I tried "Antutu X" instead of just "Antutu", I see much difference. The score is just 9000+. It should be around 28000. Well, I guess I can give this phone to my mother. It works fine for basic Facebooking :)

Lots of posts are missing here. What happened?
Yes. Even my thread deleted ;) I think moderator is watching and cleaning the syste:)

peekeje

using:
Xiaomi RedMi Note WCDMA 1w
Micromax Canvas HD A116
HTC One X International
Android TV Stick Cozyswan MK808B

But i feel what ever we discussed are definitely useful for the first time information seekers. So if eel it should not be deleted. @moderators : please reconsider this.

Reactions: pramod
Good news guys...as a first step the sellers account has been frozen by aliexpress today. Ali express is currently validating the seller if she is fake or not. Within 3 days if seller is foound not genuine , then we will get our money back. Let's all fight and stand together and get our full refund.

Just a small request, please chat or email to ali express customer care team with your issues and about the fake redmi note sold by this Amanda. Provide more supporting info to help aliexpress find that this seller is a fraud. More info you provide the better ali express can eliminate these fake sellers out of ali express site. Please don't ignore.

How to Move App to SD Card or install to SD card because by default it's saving apps in Internal Memory (1gb) which is not enough for games

Does your Device shows the same Information ?? Because I want to Remove this fake firmware and flash which is suitable for this device. If you have proper Flash Files please Share. we can find similar phone in market and flash them to this device.
Capture.PNG