[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

I've had the same problem, but with "back button" only. After rebooting to MIUI system there's no problems with this. After last update of CM also no problem.

@M1cha one question: yesterday I compiled CM with your dt2w patches (1, 2, 3, 4) to test them and I've been using it, but it's been more than 24 hours with the phone on and still haven't had any issues. What was the problem with them?
Maybe a day is not enough time to see any issues, but until now dt2w is working, I don't get ghost touches and the screen is not getting hot. Sometimes it doesn't wake at first time when it has been a long time on deep sleep, but it works on a second try. Battery drains a littlee faster (0,5%~1% per hour) but that's expected behaviour

I'm facing wakelocks problems, could someone help me?

Attachments

• IMG_20140727_202035.jpg
    IMG_20140727_202035.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 300
@M1cha one question: yesterday I compiled CM with your dt2w patches (1, 2, 3, 4) to test them and I've been using it, but it's been more than 24 hours with the phone on and still haven't had any issues. What was the problem with them?
Maybe a day is not enough time to see any issues, but until now dt2w is working, I don't get ghost touches and the screen is not getting hot. Sometimes it doesn't wake at first time when it has been a long time on deep sleep, but it works on a second try. Battery drains a littlee faster (0,5%~1% per hour) but that's expected behaviour
Are u sure no problems??!?
What about the magic finger? Have u ever noticed it?
It's one of the main reasons because this won't be merged
When t2w or s2w (or both) is/are enabled and u wake up the phone (even from an alarm, call, etc) it appears a finger thar keep pressing on the phone and u have to reboot. Its not gost touches. When u have this finger there's nothing you can do except reboot. Not a good thing if you have to answer a call... It happened. Are u using mi2 or mi2s??

Last edited:
Are u sure no problems??!?
What about the magic finger? Have u ever noticed it?
It's one of the main reasons because this won't be merged
When t2w or s2w (or both) is/are enabled and u wake up the phone (even from an alarm, call, etc) it appears a finger thar keep pressing on the phone and u have to reboot. Its not gost touches
I still haven't had that problem, but it could be because I haven't tested it for so long. I'll keep testing it this week and see if it happens.

Reactions: erlkönig
Is there a solution for the audio stutters when switching apps? I've tried to disable OK, Google but it still stutters when I switch from app to app.

Hmm hi guys....I've a weird issue...maybe someone just solved it before?

I've installed first the cm11, then reboot, then reboot again in cwm and installed mini gapps and gapps... all worked fine, I've installed all my apps from play store as well but...now...I've this bug:

Play store have "lost" my account or, better, I can't login with it (or with any others) anymore, so it just keep asking me which account i want to use again again again...and the phone freeze a little too when I try to open playstore...reboot not solved it... any ideas?

No one with the same problem or a hint to solve it? :|

Nightlies support cdrom emulation since 29th. This is very useful for DriveDroid if your images don't have usb support :).
I'm never gonna use usb sticks again(cdrom is dead since years already for me), because it's so easy. just connect the phone, choose the ISO and boot :D

Nightlies support cdrom emulation since 29th. This is very useful for DriveDroid if your images don't have usb support :).
I'm never gonna use usb sticks again(cdrom is dead since years already for me), because it's so easy. just connect the phone, choose the ISO and boot :D
I've been waiting for this for years!
By the way, is there any chance to restore the feature that in stock MIUI when you connect your phone to PC, there would be a CD-ROM drive contains MTP&ADB driver for Aries?
Never mind, just realized I can just use DriveDroid to do this anyway...

And I till have the random reboot issue ;w;
Hard reboot (white Mi logo) happens mostly when the phone is in deep sleep like for an hour or longer, and it just reboots right under my eyes without me touching it at all...
Didn't see any soft reboot these days though...

Last edited:
I've been waiting for this for years!
By the way, is there any chance to restore the feature that in stock MIUI when you connect your phone to PC, there would be a CD-ROM drive contains MTP&ADB driver for Aries?
Never mind, just realized I can just use DriveDroid to do this anyway...
yeah :D
and If my 32gb wouldn't be full of trash I'd download a big collection of iso's I could need someday :p
btw drivedroid's integrated download feature is da best :D