SP Flash tool guide - Unbrick your device

I've 2 Redmi note pro
& Try to switch battery
still no work to.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Hi! The problem with connecting the phone Xiaomi Note WCMDA to the laptop. According to the instructions in step 6, nothing happens. Why? What can be done?

Error code: "s_dl_get_dram_setting_fail (5054)"
Could you help me for this?

Hello!
Please help me.
I have Redme Note with 2Gb RAM WCDMA.
After experimenting with the phone, it can bootloop. I began to try unbrick phone with this guide.

After I click Dowload SP Flash wrote:
BROM ERROR : S_CHIP_TYPE_NOT_MATCH (3168)
[H/W] Target baseband chip is inconsistent with scatter files!

[HINT]:
Please select the correct scatter files for the target's baseband chip.

Hi..
i bought REDMI NOTE model no: HM NOTE 1W WITH 1.7GHZ CPU, 2GB RAM. WCDMA/GSM.

MY MIUI VERSION IS JHDCNBA97.0 and i wanted to update it. i have seen in MIUI site, update is there. but the problem is the Recovery in my phone (CWM i think) is in chinese. So i cant use it.

Furhter, now the phone also dont boot in recovery mode ( i tried to press some button, after that).

I cant take backup / do any MOD etc......

Please help.
I seen your this thread. Can i instal Recovery from SP Flash tools ?
also, i cant see my phone thru adb ( adb devices shows NIL).

even installing pdanet, it dont shows. plese helppppppppppppppp

:((((

I installed WSM tools (like xposed) and now its at the boot logo. Not going in Recovery and not booting also :((

The resolution was 720*1280

OK so..

try this SP Flash tool
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0BwSiHc_5wjHJWlFtdUJibTc5QXc

download this package
https://mega.co.nz/#!GwQADaCY!-kvQLy0pkYUKV3MoJmbbReDz0tLhrDtrWEBUPvegOTA

-rename folders name to not have any Chinese character in the name..

getting this error While loading ScatterFile :(

scatter error.jpg

WOWWWWWWWWWWW... FINALLy can do it.
I changed the folder name (from chinese to english word) and it worked.
just give it a trial & error... so if anyone again get this problem, pls do change the chinese folder names of the ROM to any english word.. and it will work. :)

Thanks for the Guide........

Last edited:
I had Un-bricked my phone, updated to the latest
Give me your screen resolusion....run antutu

Here is the antutu details. Is my device Fake? It shows GPS only AGps, not glonaas as per the specs of this mobile. Pls let me know....

Screenshot_2014-07-12-02-52-16.png
Screenshot_2014-07-12-02-51-37.png
Screenshot_2014-07-12-02-53-31.png
Screenshot_2014-07-12-02-53-38.png
Screenshot_2014-07-12-02-53-48.png
Screenshot_2014-07-12-02-54-06.png
Screenshot_2014-07-12-02-53-04-1.jpg

No it is ginune ... i just want to be sure
Have fun .. it is a very good device
But support is not that much

No it is ginune ... i just want to be sure
Have fun .. it is a very good device
But support is not that much

OhhK... Support is always Google ;) can find anything...... Just like finally I found TWRP (also posted the link separately). And also updated to the original MiUi and now can update via OTA.

Anyways, thanks for the info.

Thank you so much for sharing this precious information and other members for tips as well.
I am able to unbrick my redmi note which I accidentally did it the wrong way that not compatible with my phone.

Excellent thread which helped me to unbrick my friend hm note 1w. Difficulties to me was the installation of driver(mtk all in one) on windows 8.1. Once drivers successfully installed. I just flashed the MT6592_Android_scatter.txt and success.

I attached the all mtk driver, after unzipped, I just run DPInst64.exe for windows 8.1(64). Here is the attachment : https://app.box.com/s/3am86rml3vq1hm7c6pqw

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W

Last edited:
My problem is my bar yellow random stop at 3,7,8,11,12,16,28% So my Note don't boot. Any help me?
ef687a183dc75f2e49b815a31528d713.png

af9fdc89f113f07af5dda29ce7b1677b.png

Last edited:
I uninstalled all MTK drivers from Windows 7x64 by USBDeview. When I connect the phone without battery computer searches for and installs the drivers for Alcatel Single RNDIS interface. Windows recognizes the device as a USB \ VID_0E8D & PID_0003 & REV_0100. On the second computer with Windows 7x86 I installed phone as MediaTek DA USB VCOM port but it disappears and appears too. The same problem of "PMT changed for the ROM, it must be downloaded."

I installed the MediaTek USB VCOM on Windows 7x64 but still disappears and appears. Just like on Windows x86 and XPx86

Does anybody have any ideas? I am afraid that is a hardware problem