[ROM]Xiaomi Hongmi(Red Rice) - REDMI Unique (MIUI5,Stable 16, 3G on both cards)

2. 3G works on both SIM cards (3g switch in menu)

Hi Sony,

Thanks a lot for your hard works.
I was wondering if in your rom you can choose a default sim to call, to sms etc... as the Ultimate roms does. If yes could you please let me know the way to do it.

Thanks a lot again

Hi Sony,

Thanks a lot for your hard works.
I was wondering if in your rom you can choose a default sim to call, to sms etc... as the Ultimate roms does. If yes could you please let me know the way to do it.

Thanks a lot again
Try the app mtk control free

Thank you for the new ROM. I have one comment - video recording is done in 3gp format, change applications, eg for lgcamera causes terrible noise - like Ultimate ROM before applying the patch. Whether it would be possible to improve the camera? Is it possible to apply the patch from the sta-s2z?

I noticed a bug:

when changing the color of the LED notifications the phone jumps to the homescreen. I think that it is not supposed to jump just because you change the color of the notification.
The more someone happened?

Yes. I known. Bug in En translation. In next OTA will be fixed.
Big ROM update. Check first post.

Last edited:
Old Xperia radio does not function anymore and I only see the 32Gb sd card but cannot see the other memory

Yes. I know, other memory is missing. Radio works, but changing volume no and no recording. Maybe in next big update (when CN ROMS come out based on Stable 16 with DEV funkcions - 3g on both cards )

Unfortunately, the patch does not help - the recorded sound is awful. Is there a solution to this problem?

Yes. I know, other memory is missing. Radio works, but changing volume no and no recording. Maybe in next big update (when CN ROMS come out based on Stable 16 with DEV funkcions - 3g on both cards )

Is not good so i cannot reach my ringtones
And it is a pitty that the Xperia radio not will work just a nice one
Weater app like i said the are some good replacements to use , i use transparant weather clock
another thing what i miss compared with Cyanogen is the swipe in the top bar in which you can control the brightness
Very handy feature and the fact that when i press power do not have te opportunity to start in recover.
To do so i have to upen the updater and then i can choose

Thank you for the quick reply. I installed the patch 3.1.4, 3.1.2 ROM before I had, but the recorded voice is still awful.

Copy your ringtones from internal memory to SD card and reboot phone

DEV ROMs on Stable 16 relased... http://bbs.ydss.cn/thread-455562-1-1.html . Recording works.

Nice answer just as i told yoy i cant see that drive so how then to copy something.
Even got out ext mem but it does not show the phone memory or internal mem.an not
Now starting all over,
Full wipe and reboot with same result it does not show anything in explorer sd card no
Cannot make screen shot because it says no sd card

Last edited:
Is not good so i cannot reach my ringtones
And it is a pitty that the Xperia radio not will work just a nice one
Weater app like i said the are some good replacements to use , i use transparant weather clock
another thing what i miss compared with Cyanogen is the swipe in the top bar in which you can control the brightness
Very handy feature and the fact that when i press power do not have te opportunity to start in recover.
To do so i have to upen the updater and then i can choose
Put i bachk the 32 Gb Sd card and it is seen as phone memory but the other still vanished

Got the message that anew rom is available by OTA Updater ,but it does not download nothing.
Looking at the Website then the version is still 3.1.4 while the Updater tellś menew update Redmi Unique 3.1.4 (version 3.1.5 )
The info on the phone (Settings) is Miui version Redmi Unique_V5_3.1.4

Last edited:
hi there, thank you for.the rom.

however ive encountered boot.loop and i reflash many times it still get stuck.

i followed the steps.on page 1
1. backup done
2. factory reset using twrp and full wipe including advance wipe
3. install 3.1.2 repack
4. install 3.1.4 update
5. wipe cache
6. reboot i get boot loop. please help.

thanks!