[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

Thanks Wajk everything is great but the version is weird check the screenshot.

u7y3ugu9.jpg

Everything fine here so far. Even smoother than previous version.

Inviato dal mio Mi2S con Tapatalk.

Reactions: Wajk
Reactions: MSephiroth
I got question, is it possible to change the shortcut in lockscreen? I find Xperia keyboard not so fast... TouchPal is faster also opening And closing

thanks for your excellent work Wajk, i feel this version is even smoother than before!
and also thanks for porting the mi3/4 lockscreen! seems like mi2s is getting abandoned by the official miui :(

Reactions: Michachu
Wiped everything and tried wiui. Is it WeatherBZ working for you? Could anyone please try? Thanks :)

There is MIUI Weather which works great. you don't need WeatherBZ anymore.
Weather BZ is not working for me as well. It's very weird for it has worked fine till time i went in bed last night.
Miui weather is not the same, absolutely.
The app works fine but the meteo data and forecast are poor. With Weather Bz you can choose among 3 different data sources (Weather Underground, Foreca, Accumulate weather) and each of them works fine. With Miui weather there is only China meteo service or something like that. It reports meteo data only by the main airports so it may be good only if you live in a big city. The forecast maybe good for China but for Europe....

Reactions: discom and oile
I came on here to ask why weather bz had stopped too!
Edit
Sorry ignore, I'm on wiui jb

Hi, I found 2 bugs in version WIUI-4.8.1:
- clock on homescreen doesn't change with theme (changing launcher should do that and don't)
- powersave performance - when I choose that, than in "quick shortcut in notification layer" is shown highpower and can't choose there powersave.
The rest is awesome, thank You Wajk :)

About weather BZ the developer answered me that beta 41 is arriving on playstore. So it will work again :)

Reactions: barbuti17
For powersave toggle try to replace MiuiSystemUI.apk from previous (.18) ROM with correct permission to system/app.

Dear @Wajk ,
WIUI rom is great.And many thanks for your sharing.
But i have problem with this rom.I'm from Vietnam.I type Vietnamese.After I sent messagings, letters that I typed is not correct.This problem is only in messaging app.I don't know the way to fix it.Can you pay attention to this problem.Thank you !

Attachments

• MI_20140802_160458.png
    MI_20140802_160458.png
    264.1 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
About weather BZ the developer answered me that beta 41 is arriving on playstore. So it will work again :)
You'r right my friend. Weather BZ works perfect now after today update.