Moonlight roms[Linaro- sabermod toolchain]

Liquidsmooth, the best rom I flashed so far, specially because it´s plenty of features (updated Halo, Pie controls, shaking events...) and stable enough to keep me satisfied :)

My only gripe is the lack of settings for font size (or is it hidden?) and battery life (Paulrlz, which config do you use to achieve those results?)

Great job, moonlight! ;) Do you consider adding multilanguage for next update?

Reactions: Fortinho
Nexus 5 Experience has been released in my blog and multilanguage supported too

http://www.miui.com/thread-1925119-1-1.html

232623jhttzltcdlatzc4g.png.thumb.jpg
232629a1w74u4ti1waxi7x.png.thumb.jpg
232634xy4ngygbgezqawet.png.thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Liquidsmooth, the best rom I flashed so far, specially because it´s plenty of features (updated Halo, Pie controls, shaking events...) and stable enough to keep me satisfied :)

My only gripe is the lack of settings for font size (or is it hidden?) and battery life (Paulrlz, which config do you use to achieve those results?)

Great job, moonlight! ;) Do you consider adding multilanguage for next update?
Greenefy donation version + wakelock detector and wakelock blocker

Reactions: Khan_81
D: i like paranoid (low temps, high speed, amazing battery life), but i will flash Ls! Thx moonlight!

God bless True Dual Boot!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Khan_81
Can somebody put the link to download the latest paranoid android rom?? I'm not chinese so I don't understand moonlight's blog :S

Thanks

liquid smooth running fast here with good battery. Only problem is black screen when calling.. i ll try to resolve this with ediiting proximity sensor delay

edit: maybe its my screen protector

liquid smooth running fast here with good battery. Only problem is black screen when calling.. i ll try to resolve this with ediiting proximity sensor delay

edit: maybe its my screen protector
Just tried, no black screen here.
I ain't got no screen protector.

Latest Liquid Rom ------------ Just one word AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE, so many features, yet so smooth, battery life yet to determine, but i guess it won't give like Mokee

@moonlight-roms : There is a small bug in latest LS, settings->Lockscreen->Buttons, settings force close
I want to set, hold back button to kill foreground app, but I couldn't do it, Can you please fix it?
Or can you upload any patch?

@moonlight-roms : Can you implement, power-saving mode, balanced and performance mode to restrict CPU and GPU, for more battery performance :)

Anyways except that one bug I found, everything is too good
Thanks for your work :)

Reactions: Fortinho
very nice rom (liquidsmooth), if you can fix the FC at settings->Lockscreen->Buttons, the rom would be perfect

thanks

I think there is a bug in carbon rom, menu back and volume buttons not working.Sorry i didn't get logs, the only thing in common in both installations was that i removed the chinese apps.Restart, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache/dalvic cache didn't solve the problem.