New Instagram now uploads black square images?

NeilisTweetin

Members
Jun 14, 2014
I upgraded to the latest MIUI today(4.6.13 on my Mi3) and now finding that Instagram is only posting black square images after filters applied. I have read checked on the instagram front and found this:
https://help.instagram.com/463217940367500 and tried updating/removing and reinstalling. No joy yet.

Since MIUI was the only difference I wonder if this is a bug. Any ideas?

I've read that it's a problem related with High Quality Image Processing feature in Instagram, disabling it in 4.6.13 should fix the black square problem.

How do you switch off High Quality Image Processing? I'm getting the black square :(

I should have googled about this earlier! Had not been using Instagram for 2 weeks! T-T Thank you!

Been cracking head on this issue.. This solved my issue perfectly, thank you so much.
I've read that it's a problem related with High Quality Image Processing feature in Instagram, disabling it in 4.6.13 should fix the black square problem.

Hi. Havent been able to upload pictures on instagram. Only getting black/blank images after filter is applied. Tried disabling the high quality image feature on instagram setting. Didnt work. Did reboot. Uninstalled and reinstalled IG but no luck. I hope you can help me fix the issue. Thanks.

Open Instragram app >>> tap on the top right corner >>> Tap on the word "Camera" >>> Disable "Use High-Quality Image Processing". Hope that will heHi. Havent been able to upload pictures on instagram. Only getting black/blank images after filter is applied. Tried disabling the high quality image feature on instagram setting. Didnt work. Did reboot. Uninstalled and reinstalled IG but no luck. I hope you can help me fix the issue. Thanks.
Been cracking head on this issue.. This solved my issue perfectly, thank you so much.

lp you ;)

Didnt work for me. Still getting black imagea after disabling the feature. Pls help

Reactions: mid night07
Im freaking out. Havent been able to use IG for days now. Do we have updates how to fix the issue? If it is a ROM problem, what to do to resolve it?

Im freaking out. Havent been able to use IG for days now. Do we have updates how to fix the issue? If it is a ROM problem, what to do to resolve it?
You can try wipe cache IG app or update ROM to newer version and hope it may work. Otherwise you may have to use ROM that doesn't have a problem about using IG App (info what ROM version worked I think you can find comments on MIUI officials website or MIUI en unofficial here too)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can try wipe cache IG app or update ROM to newer version and hope it may work. Otherwise you may have to use ROM that doesn't have a problem about using IG App (info what ROM version worked I think you can find comments on MIUI officials website or MIUI en unofficial here too)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already uninstalled and installed d and wiped cache clean. Im using the updated ROM version KXDMIBH34.0

Already uninstalled and installed d and wiped cache clean. Im using the updated ROM version KXDMIBH34.0
I use Dev version. No problem at all (test all option and work well)

bb3fa9422a60368d8e7a2fe3c1d6e1ff.jpg

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk