Wow finaaaaly wsm tools

Using WSM with 34.0.0 and working fine.

If u have downloaded then first install/flash it. Open the app, choose the installation mode to automatic Recovery, and reboot the device.

peekeje

using:
Xiaomi RedMi Note WCDMA 1w
Micromax Canvas HD A116
HTC One X International
Android TV Stick Cozyswan MK808B

I have installed it. Is it normal that it takes WAY longer than usual to boot up after installation?

Yes. Because it will fix permission and process all ur preinstalled application.

peekeje

using:
Micromax Canvas HD A116
HTC One X International

Must b something wrong. I think.. Reinstall the backup of all except data. This WSM sometimes give this problem. I faced it too. Then reinstalled system again. Then flash WSM again and it worked.

peekeje

using:
Micromax Canvas HD A116
HTC One X International

Make sure...nu r on WCDMA 1W handset with 2gb RAM

peekeje

using:
Micromax Canvas HD A116
HTC One X International

Yes, it is a problem instead of being a help!!! I have tried "n" number of combinations of Auto Start Managing apps and this "Wonderful" framework, and in the end, this is a Flop Show!!!!
Either kindly do something that benefits all, or it'd be wise to remove this topic, because it is eventually a hassle to everyone who has installed it!!!!
Highly Highly Highly Highly Disappointed and Flabbergasted at WSM "Per-Se"
:mad:

Though I appreciate your effort brother, but there is one thing you gotta understand..... that in the end the result should be the way you planned it, if its not, there is still much that you can do....

I am sure, you'd come up with a new plan or something......
Xposed installer isn't compatible with MIUI.... so if there is any other way that'd be bug free, it'll be a saviour for all of us here....

Thanks for your efforts though.... All the best for the nex ones.. God bless...!! :)

Last edited:
its stuck at mi boot up screen for almost 15 minutes. do i just leave it like that?

No... Kindly Reset it,

Here is how you can do it...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Watch the entire video..... you can get the phone working.. :)

My 4G note was pre installed with KHIMIBH21.0, and was already rooted after been installed philz touch recovery. Still facing to install WSM 2.3.5.please help. Thank

Edited:
After installed the latest stable xpose framework and it works. Cheer!

Last edited:
Please help,, my decive always freeze and ned to restart when i activate wsm. I only activate mitools & mithemes.
How to resolve it?