[APP] Mi2raw – enables capturing real raw!

Hi,

Towards the next version release, I would like to make Mi2raw a multi language app.
The translation is a very simple process and requires 15-20 mins and a decent English + photo understanding.
If you would like to participate, please send me a PM with the language you would like to translate to.

Thanks!
Ready to help you in Russian and belarussian languages! Fell free to ask!

Hi! Any chance to get it work on Mi2(s) with WIUI KK 4.4.4? Thanks

Odoslané z MI 2 pomocou Tapatalku

Reactions: oile
Any plan to include timer support? I found out that it might be useful to have if you shoot in low ISO.

Another question is I use Photo Mate R2 to read the DNG file but the ISO and other info are missing, is this normal? Can they be fixed?

Thanks.

Hi! Any chance to get it work on Mi2(s) with WIUI KK 4.4.4? Thanks

As it seems so far, unfortunately, no.

Any plan to include timer support? I found out that it might be useful to have if you shoot in low ISO.

Another question is I use Photo Mate R2 to read the DNG file but the ISO and other info are missing, is this normal? Can they be fixed?

Thanks.

Yes, I hope there will be a timer soon.

Do you set ISO manually? Do you tap on AE lock before shooting?

Thanks @Solf, yes I set it manually to ISO100. I didn't lock the AE.

If there is an option to control aperture and shutter speed then it will be good.

Planning to use Mi2raw for long exposure shoot. :)

Thanks @Solf, yes I set it manually to ISO100. I didn't lock the AE.

If there is an option to control aperture and shutter speed then it will be good.

Planning to use Mi2raw for long exposure shoot. :)

Taking a photo while AE is locked will write all the exif data in the DNG.

These lens has constant aperture...
Shutter speed can't be controlled directly but can be reached with ISO, ev+/- and AE lock games. The longest reachable, AFAIK, is 1/8.

Reactions: oile
Great job! Now I can open my RAWs in ps express directly! Tell some words about a.fast/a.slow ISO settings (what better to use?)

Depends on conditions: Auto fast - higher ISOs(faster shutter speed), Auto slow - lower ISOs(slower shutter speed)

Great job! Now I can open my RAWs in ps express directly! Tell some words about a.fast/a.slow ISO settings (what better to use?)
My pictures open in 'Axel' when doing a long press. AXEL is an xml viewer I installed. But there is no default assignment to delete so I can't modify the behaviour. Can you have a look? Thanks

My pictures open in 'Axel' when doing a long press. AXEL is an xml viewer I installed. But there is no default assignment to delete so I can't modify the behaviour. Can you have a look? Thanks
As far as I understood you can't use ps express for your RAWs... Do U use the latest version of PS Express?

Reactions: Solf
When I installed AXEL I had this:
112.png

Hi!
Solf, thanks for the app, it's great!
I can try to translate it to hungarian, if you send me the translation file(s).

Help!!!
I tried to install mi2raw app on my Mi2s (last miui v5 version downloaded here on xiaomi.eu).
After i installed it, i ran the app and it asked me to enable root permission for the app. I enabled root permission and then after some seconds the app asked to reboot the phone.
The phne now is rebooting continuously, and looks like it cannot load the OS. It never reach to show the pin screenshot.

The logo "mi" appears, then the logo "qualcomn snapdagon" on the bottom, and then, after some seconds, it automaticly reboot, and so on loop...

Help, what can I do???