[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Please help…!

I was looking to have the latest WIUI on one partition, and either CM11 on the other, yet it didn't work out. I have CWM 6.0.50 and TrueDual Boot enabled. However, after installing (via CWM Update.Zip) the firmware on one partition (1), I could not boot into that. I did the usual Dalvik Cache wipe and the Cache wipe, but no luck. The other partition (2) still works fine and I can boot into it.

Basically whenever I boot into partition 1 I get a reboot, then the small white MIUI logo, and then the Snapdragon/Qulacom logo on the bottom of the screen. It then stays like this (waited 1 hr at one point, but just the same).

I can shut down the phone (Mi2s/16GB), and access CWM, but it will not boot on partition 1 only on 2. Anyone can help me here please. I am hoping to go to have WIUI ROM 4.1.1 (4.8.1 FINAL) on partition 1 eventually and currently have WIUI 4.5.9 on partition 2. Not rely willing to put 4.8.1 on part ion 2, as its my only working partition at present.

Please help me with any suggestions or advice. Thanks

did you wipe data before flashing, if not wipe data of system 1 and your problem should be solved

did you wipe data before flashing, if not wipe data of system 1 and your problem should be solved

Thanks, I didn't, as never needed to do in the past, but I guess, this time was different. After the 'Wipe Data' it was working fine'ish … the exceptions being:

1. The Performance Toggle (Widget) is only switching between Normal and Performance, no Saving. What gives?
2. There is no GPS icon on the notification bar when in use
3. Wechat no longer records audio (just a blank message)

Rest looks and works fine - touch wood!

ROM is both fast and beautiful. I ran into problems when my speaker phone and phone speaker both became quiet and I was unable to start the tethering service.

Keep up the good work. Haven't been this impressed in a while!

Hi @Wajk , great rom again (previously been using 4.4.11) Just switched and everything went smooth besides one thing: when opening the messenger app, it crashes and just says 'unfortunately messaging has stopped' and thats it. Just flashed it again, same issue. Any ideas?

here everything is ok with message (sms right?)
I don't use it because there are too few options...use texta app which is much more complete and fast
Like dialer i use exdialer

Worked fine before and would like to use it again. Wanted to switch version, because with 4.4.11 lately i have to re-login into my sim card, so often i am not available without realising (or even suddainly while i'm doing something else)
So if anybody knows of the 'messenger' problem and has idea's to fix it, always welcome to share! :)

The nag for cloud messaging is starting to get on my nerves!
Anyone have a fixed, like something I can freeze in titanium please?
Fingers crossed the update from xiaomi that sorts this cloud stuff is coming to wiui

(pleeeeease)
:)

Is this getting any further updates please?
Not nagging, I promise just need to know whether to make the jump back to the standard rom from this site.
Thanks

here everything is ok with message (sms right?)
I don't use it because there are too few options...use texta app which is much more complete and fast
Like dialer i use exdialer
What SMS app are you using?
Does it have some cloud backup or can be backuped with titanium backup?

Whispering, psst, is the update maybe on the way? (please)
Not nagging, if it's not I won't gripe, it'll just stop me checking quite so much!

Reactions: Wajk
MIUI 6 style on Mi2 ( MIUI 5 kk 4.4.4 rom ):
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

JB 4.8.22 FiNAL : market crashes when installing or updating an application. No error reports, simply closes. :(

Last edited:
JB 4.8.22 FiNAL : market crashes when installing or updating an application. No error reports, simply closes.

Bug confirmed. Google Play doesn't like the latest version of Xunlei download engine.
Open the "Downloads" app. Press menu and Settings, or use the gear icon on top-right.
Disable "Xunlei download engine".

I will update or revert Xunlei binaries tomorrow, you will get new ROM with this fix and some other improvements.