MULTI 4.8.22 - Last v5 for Mi3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! i now that is not the right place to asking, but i wonder when was the last date update(exact date for the translation!) for the Portuguese language in ROM hongmi WCDMA (WCDMA Xiaomi Hongmi - Stable 17.0.0 Multilang), and if a new update is expected, because from what I've read in forums, has presented some bugs.

Thank you for your opinion.

best regards
Doesn't matter. It was the same date we did rom. Our script is taking always latest sources for translation.
For the date of translation update from translation go to first post and check translation github repo.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Hello

I have installed the room 4.8.22 on Xiaomi mi3 wcdma 64GB But I have a problem with the notifications when I'm connected through 3g connection I doesn't receive the notifications from apps gmail,facebook,hangouts, whatsapp. But I receive the notifications when I'm connected through the wifi.

Can you please let me know if this is a bug or there is a configuration to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance
Best regards

Hi, I am having an issue with my Sandisk OTG 64GB, I formatted it with either exFat or Fat32 and my Mi3 (with 4.8.22) kept saying the sdcard is blank or has unsupported filesystem.

Any idea how to resolve this issue?

Thanks.

Hello to everyone,
I saw on en.miui.com that came out the rom Version: JHCCNBF37.0 (V5) for Redmi 1S and i wanna know when this rom will be available here at xiaomi.eu?I read that this update can offer the possibility to choose where to store the pictures and media on the phone or on sd card.

Wow .. We arrived almost at the end of the week and 4.8.22 Multilingual for G2 D802 anything yet?

Doesn't matter. It was the same date we did rom. Our script is taking always latest sources for translation.
For the date of translation update from translation go to first post and check translation github repo.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Hi, thanks for the answer.
Greentings

Status
Not open for further replies.