How many of us will be buying Xiaomi MI4 ?

I won't buy Xiaomi phone so soon after my Mi-2, because Xiaomi don't release their sources keeping owners stucked with only MIUI. I already bought an Find 7 that already have more ROM's that Mi-2(thanks to M1cha, without him only MoKee) but brazilian post offices are the slowest on earth... Theyare holding my Find 7 more than 1 month!
+1

I have very tiny hands so a 4,7 Screen is alredy too big for me (i had an HTC One X the Size was horrible) and the Mi2s was the perfect device with the perfect size. Replaceable battery 4,3 inch screen i keep it till it dies! :)

i just bought a MiPad so im very satisfied right now with both of the devices. MiPad for home and Mi2s on the go.

I have very tiny hands so a 4,7 Screen is alredy too big for me (i had an HTC One X the Size was horrible) and the Mi2s was the perfect device with the perfect size. Replaceable battery 4,3 inch screen i keep it till it dies! :)

i just bought a MiPad so im very satisfied right now with both of the devices. MiPad for home and Mi2s on the go.
wow a mipad! i bet its very nice, i want one my self! maybe next month or so..

@Jeffrey van Zeijst better wait till Miui v6 is out the Software feels a bit "unready" i think they holding the best Stuff for V6
thanks for the info! im not really in the need for a tablet but i would love to have it!

iv had a hands-on with the hongmi 1s, a remi note pro and my personal device is a mi3, waiting for mi4 to get available within two months!
Seeing the new Nvidia shield tablet doing beautiful stuff i recon this mipad sporting the same CPU/gpu and better overall specs is the Tablet to get!

for that reason i wanna see it myself an be able to play with it! no xiaomi device has let my expectations down, so i have high hopes for this one.

I'm not going to, xiaomi seem to be trying their best to annoy mi2s owners. So I'm voting with my next purchase, it won't be xiaomi

I'll consider mi4 when there is a working and stable CM Rom running.

Sent fra min HTC One via Tapatalk

I'm personally not that bothered about kk on the mi2s.
People are tho, and if they are being ignored by xiaomi then that's an indication about how xiaomi feels about its customers...

I'm personally not that bothered about kk on the mi2s.
People are tho, and if they are being ignored by xiaomi then that's an indication about how xiaomi feels about its customers...
i personally dont see why one should feel ignored for not getting a certain software version? was it promised? Are there any technical issues for running the kitkat on the mi2s?

I dont know but i myself on my ni3 am not so keen on KK anyway, ram increased a lot, a bit more fluend but occasianl bugs etc..miui v5 on 4.3 was killer!! one should not be bothered by pure software numbers as its not a real upgrade to the phone! not yet!
By the way the Mi2 has been around a long time already, then 2a and 2S came..but it gotta end somewhere..
Compare it to what samsung,lg etc are doing!? i think one might feel even sooner ignored their.
For what i see Xiaomi is the one company that support its device over a very long time,longer than most otherbrands will!
But feel free, to whatever choose that make you feel better or give you a richer experience, your hapiness is what matters most!

The question was will I get a mi4,I don't plan to change from my mi2 for a while yet anyway

I already bought one.
Best phone I've had so far, and I've had a few.
Sony Xperia V, Xperia Z, Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, LG G2 etc.

And by far the best software that shipped with the phone aswell.
MIUI6 ? .. Oh yeah!

Reactions: Jeffrey van Zeijst
Just found out I can get a Z3 Compact for the same price as the Mi4 so I'll likely be jumping ship. The Mi2(S) has done well for me the last couple of years, but I've been really disappointed with Xiaomi's business model during that time when they decided to be like everyone else.

Specs r great but not likely:
- it looks too much like an iphone;
- need pin to remove sim (assuming bzttery cant be removed easily)
- no external memory support;
- price is too high (can buy note3 same price)
- $49 delivery charge from europe (5 days delivery)

I was going to buy it, and now I HAVE TO buy it, because my MI-2S was pickpocketed from my jeans' pocket just yesterday in a train on my way to office :(. But I'll wait for the international 4G version, as the existing edition seems to have some technical problem like overheating (metal case + overheat = let's cook), hoping Xiaomi realizes and fixes them. In the mean time, I've ordered a Redmi Note, which seems to have similar benchmark result with MI-2S, while having some quite niche features.

I was going to buy it, and now I HAVE TO buy it, because my MI-2S was pickpocketed from my jeans' pocket just yesterday in a train on my way to office :(. But I'll wait for the international 4G version, as the existing edition seems to have some technical problem like overheating (metal case + overheat = let's cook), hoping Xiaomi realizes and fixes them. In the mean time, I've ordered a Redmi Note, which seems to have similar benchmark result with MI-2S, while having some quite niche features.
Hmm, no issues with excessive heat here.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi4

After owning a Mi4 since 1 September i can tell it is a awesome phone :) But though got a scratch :( first scratch is a hard moment :p

After owning a Mi4 since 1 September i can tell it is a awesome phone :) But though got a scratch :( first scratch is a hard moment :p
I feel your pain, got a scratch on the side of my camera lens

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi4

What are you guys doing with your phones?? I've had my Mi2 for almost 2 years now, no screen protector, no scratches.