[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

I installed 3C toolbox app aka android tuner and in the cpu section is reporting that only cpu0 using ondemand governor.The rest are using intelliactive.Also cpu speed limit works only for cpu0.Is that correct or false report by app?

I installed 3C toolbox app aka android tuner and in the cpu section is reporting that only cpu0 using ondemand governor.The rest are using intelliactive.Also cpu speed limit works only for cpu0.Is that correct or false report by app?

You have to use TricksterMod or FauxClock because "SnakeCharmer" is only supported in following apps.

Reactions: X4nfire
You have to use TricksterMod or FauxClock because "SnakeCharmer" is only supported in following apps.
Snake charmer... everyday learning new things i like that :D I was reading about governors and came across some relatively new i think like smartmax lulzactive pegasus.What is your opinion, do you think they worth it?

Snake charmer... everyday learning new things i like that :D I was reading about governors and came across some relatively new i think like smartmax lulzactive pegasus.What is your opinion, do you think they worth it?

Not really,because much better way to save power is to undervolt,these governors are big fail anyway because they need to much time to respond to user and last thing you want is laggy phone.

Reactions: X4nfire
Can't change sampling rate on conservative below default value.Bug?Also i wonder why smartassv2 isn't implemented on your kernels.

Can't change sampling rate on conservative below default value.Bug?Also i wonder why smartassv2 isn't implemented on your kernels.
Its an old governor.. interactive works better.. the best form me its msmdcvs, but is closed sources

Its an old governor.. interactive works better.. the best form me its msmdcvs, but is closed sources
It's old yes, but i think pretty good for battery savings while remaining quite responsive.Conservative it's too laggy for everyday usage.I can't tell about msmdcvs as isn't included, which governor behavior is most close to?

It's old yes, but i think pretty good for battery savings while remaining quite responsive.Conservative it's too laggy for everyday usage.I can't tell about msmdcvs as isn't included, which governor behavior is most close to?

Use ondemand or intelliactive with intelliplug,best possible combo in my opinion.

Reactions: siropchik and oile
No,because CWM has no support for F2FS and philz is better anyway.
I am very sad. I would like to try this rom because it has very nice features like dt2w and dt2s... are these really working?

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

I am very sad. I would like to try this rom because it has very nice features like dt2w and dt2s... are these really working?

Well you can still flash other ROMs with philz.
Dt2w and ds2w are disabled because they are not working properly.

Reactions: graw2
Well you can still flash other ROMs with philz.
Dt2w and ds2w are disabled because they are not working properly.
Thx for the info. Just for example, if I using Philz recovery, am I able to flash MIUI ROM via Philz recovery? (Just like in CWM)

Thx for the info. Just for example, if I using Philz recovery, am I able to flash MIUI ROM via Philz recovery? (Just like in CWM)

You can flash anything, you just can't use true dual boot.

Reactions: graw2