[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

Thank You!

1. I do not agree with what Xiaomi did with International version and with Xiaomi.eu.
(firstly they grab translations from Xiaomi.eu and after that they start International project from zero)
I don't agree these steps and I hope we won't get Ivan's patched 4.4 instead of official 4.4 support.
2. the translators set to private language files on Github. I agree with him, "Open-Source doesn't mean Out-of-Respect!!!" as M1cha said before. but ROM cooking more complicated for me with this settings.
3. Mi2 is awesome and I like it, but no more Xiaomi phone...

I don't need more stress into my life...
If this site will be closed, you will find WiUi on XDA.

I would like to release WiUi v6 on this week what is based on Miui v6 4.9.19, because I like v6.
and after we will see it...

Last edited:
Thank You!

1. I do not agree with what Xiaomi did with International version and with Xiaomi.eu.
(firstly they grab translations from Xiaomi.eu and after that they start International project from zero)
I don't agree these steps and I hope we won't get Ivan's patched 4.4 instead of official 4.4 support.
2. Xiaomi.eu team set to private language files. I agree with him, "Open-Source doesn't mean Out-of-Respect!!!" as M1cha said before. but ROM cooking more complicated for me with this settings.
3. Mi2 is awesome and I like it, but no more Xiaomi phone...

I don't need more stress into my life...
If this site will be closed, you will find WiUi on XDA.

I would like to release WiUi v6 on this week what is based on Miui v6 4.9.19, because I like v6.
and after we will see it...

You're the best!!!!!!!!!!
Grazie !!!!!!! Dall'Italia intera e da Juventus football club number one in Europe))

Wajk first of all want to thank you for WIUI V6 ... I love it ... it's really nice.

As you are preparing to upgrade this today / Tomorrow i want to point out some thing

1. I am not able to set Music player widget as it is not present in widget list, is this feature removed by MIUI team itself or we are missing something ?
2. In music player we use to set sleep timer by using setting option which is missing when we click on setting option, in fact other option which are there along with sleep time are also missing

Your WiUi V 6 is really liquid smooth... thanks for your contribution towards this community ...

Wajk first of all want to thank you for WIUI V6 ... I love it ... it's really nice. As you are preparing to upgrade this today / Tomorrow i want to point out some thing
1. I am not able to set Music player widget as it is not present in widget list, is this feature removed by MIUI team itself or we are missing something ?
2. In music player we use to set sleep timer by using setting option which is missing when we click on setting option, in fact other option which are there along with sleep time are also missing
Your WiUi V 6 is really liquid smooth... thanks for your contribution towards this community ...

Thank You!

1. there is Music widget, in Launcher/New widget/Mi widgets
2. this feature coming back with 4.9.19...

ps.: WiUi v6 KK 4.9.19 under testing...

thank you wajk.

It seems (when i tried) camera works better than Wiui 5, is it possible that?(i don't have brightness problems for example...)
Is it possible the system is better optimized in general?

system checked, In my opinion new version is ivan's version like previous version.

4.9.12 working right on my device, too. so maybe yes
It is Ivan's version right? Ivan will releases 'special edition' (4.4) and Xiaomi will release normal edition (4.1). That's wat Acid said

There will be two versions from MIUI: official 4.1 and special edition (from ivan) based on 4.4.
It should be this friday but we still have MIUI v5.

Wajk, your version will be based on Ivan's right?

Reactions: blackcatw81
I'm disappointed only for one thing (that isn't linked with Wajk's work): the camera. It's a shame how one of the best and most customizable cameras now is just a toy-camera... FFS, we are Android after all, customization is everything... Why can't I select what kind of quality i want for my pictures? Hope it's only a "non-feature" of the beta version...
However, Wajk, I'm really looking forward to this new version! Keep on this hard work, you are fantastic! :D

I'm disappointed only for one thing (that isn't linked with Wajk's work): the camera. It's a shame how one of the best and most customizable cameras now is just a toy-camera... FFS, we are Android after all, customization is everything... Why can't I select what kind of quality i want for my pictures? Hope it's only a "non-feature" of the beta version...
However, Wajk, I'm really looking forward to this new version! Keep on this hard work, you are fantastic! :D

I am sure that camera get more features later, MIUI v6 is only in beta version, for all features use V5!

status: I made zip from Miflash version and I tested zip version from miui.com, but both version didn't pass bootanimation on system 2 with CWM Recovery. I think MIUI guys changed some thing inside system partitions management. (libdualsystem.so removed and many changes inside framework) or ROM doesn't like CWM Recovery.

I like CWM Recovery and I don't want to lost dualboot, so I will try to make bootable version from this ROM.

I hadn't too much time, yet, so maybe fix will be easy.
I will try to release new version on this weekend.

Last edited: