[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

status: I made zip from Miflash version and I tested zip version from miui.com, but both version didn't pass bootanimation on system 2 with CWM Recovery. I think MIUI guys changed some thing inside system partitions management. (libdualsystem.so removed and many changes inside framework) or ROM doesn't like CWM Recovery.

I like CWM Recovery and I don't want to lost dualboot, so I will try to make bootable version from this ROM.

I hadn't too much time, yet, so maybe fix will be easy.
I will try to release new version on this weekend.

So yes, still under testing ^^

Wajk the recovery is now closed. So we need fastboot environment if you have not flash CWM. So the commands are.
fastboot erase recovery
fastboot flash recovery 'recoveryname.img'
And then all the others

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Wajk the recovery is now closed. So we need fastboot environment if you have not flash CWM.
I know, but isn't problem for me, I always remove it before I flash my test versions ;)
but not so great for new users...
Well done Wajk, BTW, is WIUI V6 4.9.19 Under testing?
I don't know why good for Xiaomi, but:
- official kernel isn't CWM/TDB compatible
- MiRecovery is closed
- lots of my mods not working on this public version, what are working on leaked version

both problem will be fixed, but not easy what I think yesterday :D
need more time for testing, step by step because I don't want to release unstable version
I hope you understand, and I will release it when its done

Last edited:
official kernel isn't CWM/TDB compatible
Sorry, there is a misunderstanding, you have already install in TBD Sys2 the Wiui v6. So your wiui does not use the official kernel? Because i've already install official rom v5 (so the kernel) with TDB and was ok.

What!!!!?? :oops:
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

I agree with you guys, I can't accept this action, too. :(
Thnx for your awesome work! Respect!

"XIAOMI.EU (Unofficial fan support site) closure notice
Due to recent actions by Xiaomi Corporation in China I have decided to mark the immediate closure of Xiaomi.eu. This is largely due to the fact that Xiaomi and its MIUI team have decided to take resources from our sites multi language project without any form of respect, credit or care. We have hadno prior contact from Xiaomi to ask us if we wanted to help resource this work, they have simply bypassed us and took all the hard work of translators and absorbed it into the own workflow.

No one should be treated this way, im very sad to be writing this content today but this cannot go on another day. Xiaomi need to realise that actions have consequences and unfortunately for them this is the consequence.

File mirrors will be deactivated in DNS shortly so grab what you need NOW

I will leave a link open to the forum here for a few more days in case any one needs to get information but the board will be READ-ONLY

Thanks for all the support over the years, its been a fun, emotional ride, but its time to finally close the doors and say goodbye to a corruptedcompany with one thing in their sights... profit and greed."

source

As M1cha says, now Xiaomi will be the hardware only in my Mi2s... Dissapointment, i thought Xiaomi was "the player" but it is doing bussiness like cruppy old fashion monopoly companies

Reactions: Michachu
;)
- MiRecovery is closed
- lots of my mods not working on this public version, what are working on leaked version

need more time for testing, step by step because I don't want to release unstable version
Got it.thanx alot wajk .I'll be waiting;)

Reactions: Michachu
;)
- MiRecovery is closed

Got it.thanx alot wajk .I'll be waiting;)

I'm using Ivan's MIUI6[doesn't support TDB] now. If ur version released,can I just use recovery to enable TDB, then flash WIUI6 to sys1 or sys2?or i need to flash back to MIUI5 with MiFlash,then enable TDB to flash WIUI6?

I know, but isn't problem for me, I always remove it before I flash my test versions ;)
but not so great for new users...

- MiRecovery is closed

Take your time Wajk. I am looking forward to your new release. Thanks.

@Wajk I found a problem!
Screenshot_2014-09-21-09-03-27.png
Screenshot_2014-09-21-09-03-15.png
I think is GPU driver's problem. Could you update the GPU driver or fix it in WIUI6?:) Thanx.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-21-09-03-15.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-21-09-03-15.png
    289.8 KB · Views: 282