[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

I'm the only one that's experiencing battery drain problem? I've installed not this wiui version but the original one from xiaomi 2 days ago, I've performed not the "wype all" but just the wype witouth delete storage as suggest here...and wow, my battery last just half day! it's the same with this wiui? But idk if it's ok to flash it now cos it's close to be released the new version :/

Hope project could continue but with very attention to this and not let xiaomi gives any help.they're fu.. Chinese copy everything in the world we Italians do know very well this behavior....
Very sad...
Italians are known as criminals all over the world, so don't be racist if you don't want the others be the same with you.
I'm Italian and I live down under, I know what I'm talking about

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk now Free

Italians are known as criminals all over the world, so don't be racist if you don't want the others be the same with you.
I'm Italian and I live down under, I know what I'm talking about

You Italian ? Italians known as criminal ?? What the hell are you saying ? You Italian and think that? You out of world... You're criminal

You Italian ? Italians known as criminal ?? What the hell are you saying ? You Italian and think that? You out of world... You're criminal
See how that pissed you off? So act like you would other people behave with you. I guess you have never been anywhere else than your backyard otherwise you would know what I'm talking about. Italians can be the best and worst, as any other person in the world, no matter where's he from, so just don't generalise about other countries you probably haven't even ever been before. Thanks to blokes like you, who spread bullshits and hate, people are having bad times. Just have a look what "wogs" means if you can't understand what I'm talking about.

Sorry to everyone for this OT, I just can't get over racist cunts, everywhere they come from, especially if they Italians like me.

9651ff53a8449dd33c0c5c866f8f9a10.jpg

Wow bravi this is the way to speak to people very kind and gentle

Sorry for them barbuti

Last edited:
I can still remember that i first time use WIUI.:)i was using Xperia Play that time,and now, the WIUI6 is coming to release .I was moved to Xiaomi.eu from XDA few weeks ago.i mean…Very good job Wajk!WIUI is like MIUI's CyanogenMod!

Something really nice is incoming!!
It's great that you can finally get rid of all bugs/limitations of the official ROM. Congrats :D & thanks!

ROM almost done, will be uploaded tonight...
The kingdom of awesomeness! I found really few bugs, testing this for 2 days, as mentioned before, WSM Tools barely works, but the Greenify module works, so, i dont need much more. i am waiting for the new ROM, with your tweaks.

WiUi v6 KK 4.9.19 uploaded...
Happy flashing!

changelog in the post #2
I have already flash your previous version with CWM in one TDB system, do i need to do Wipe Cache/Data? Or i just flash it as an update?

EDIT1: Sorry for the post, you did it clear "if you are on WIUI KK V6 just flash the ROM"
EDIT2: Wajk please consider to change the "Flash CWM via Updater App" since recovery was locked by Xiaomi. Now to flash CWM you need to enter fastboot and 1. "fastboot erase flash recovery" 2. "fastboot flash recovery cwm_name.img"

Last edited:
Thank you Wajk !
I just tried to go back now and just for a bug when you want to go in the settings, the screen is reversed! The same applies when you want to kill applications ...

Edit: Lock the screen rotation to correct the problem in the meantime.

Last edited:
Big thank you Mr.Wajk, first i tried 4.9.12 and freezing screen stoped, ghost touches disappeard and bluetooth working in car excellent. With your work my mi2s is completly a new phone what really work! And thanks to you i don't have to buy a new phone for 500€, so if you will be in Bratislava, let's have some beers ;-).

Last edited:
Reactions: 5ulo