[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

Dear Wajk thank you for your great work!
I just downloaded the latest wiui rom and I will flash it on my Mi2S running now the latest developer rom (V5)
Is it possible to have dual boot with my current rom?
Also Wiping data and cache will wipe my files and settings (apps, photos, sms, phone book etc), right? A backup via CMW or miui's backup app will be able to restore them after wiui 6 installed?
Sorry for my noob questions, but I don't want to lose any data...

GJ Wajk. Thx for your time and respect your work.

Question for all, its not posible change launcher in this rom?

Thank u
Now all the üîß things are displayed correctly in music.
Screenshot_2014-09-21-22-42-41.png

Thanks. Very nice. Only 1 big problem, wifi is not turning on. Anyone knows what to do?

Flashed again with correct wipings.
Thanks Wajk
Wifi good.

Last edited:
Dear Wajk thank you for your great work!
I just downloaded the latest wiui rom and I will flash it on my Mi2S running now the latest developer rom (V5)
Is it possible to have dual boot with my current rom?
Also Wiping data and cache will wipe my files and settings (apps, photos, sms, phone book etc), right? A backup via CMW or miui's backup app will be able to restore them after wiui 6 installed?
Sorry for my noob questions, but I don't want to lose any data...
If you want to keep your apps and settings you need an app such as titanium backup. Your photos and others will survive a ROM flash. If u want any further information don't hesitate and send me a Pm. You can have this kind of dual boot only by enabling TDB true dual boot via Cwm which will delete all ROMs but not your pictures and videos etc.

Thank you Wajk !
I just tried to go back now and just for a bug when you want to go in the settings, the screen is reversed! The same applies when you want to kill applications ...

Edit: Lock the screen rotation to correct the problem in the meantime.

I just can't get it. What exactly is your problem?

Like everyone, I'd like to thank wajk for his amazing work! If it weren't for him, the Mi2(S) wouldn't have been such a joy to use.

That said, I had already decided long ago that the Mi2(S) would be my last (and in fact, only) Xiaomi phone. My Sony Xperia Z3 Compact arrives this week, so if wonderful devs like wajk *wink wink* decide to upgrade to a new device, may I suggest that one ;D

Reactions: Wajk
Markable moment.
Thanks a lot wajk and partners, for all your work.
I really enjoy my mi2s a lot because this community.
Long live wajk.
Thanks

Like everyone, I'd like to thank wajk for his amazing work! If it weren't for him, the Mi2(S) wouldn't have been such a joy to use.

That said, I had already decided long ago that the Mi2(S) would be my last (and in fact, only) Xiaomi phone. My Sony Xperia Z3 Compact arrives this week, so if wonderful devs like wajk *wink wink* decide to upgrade to a new device, may I suggest that one ;D

My compact will arrive some time next month. Maybe we will see us at the XDA forum again :D

But I will keep using wiui as my girlfriend will get this phone and she doesn't know how to update the firmware herself :D

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Wajk, Please confirm You use russian translation from KGDev team of www.romz.bz
Cause in 4.9.19 is incomplete and partly wrong, that makes me think you still use miui.su translation which is not good at all.

There is a problem with the camera, at least in the 4.9.12 version.

When using the flash, the LED does light up and all of that, however the picture is taken too late and the end result is a completely black picture.

I'm investigating this issue on 4.9.19.
Will report back later with findings.

'Till then, does anyone else notice the same as me?

Thanks wajk for your fantastic work! I've noticed the change of the sound of system, anyone else noticed it?

My compact will arrive some time next month. Maybe we will see us at the XDA forum again :D

I looked at the Z3 Compact and it didn't seem that much better than the mi2s. What features are making people upgrade?

thanks for this new release wajk,much better rom.i cant find how to reorganize the icons on status bar..any help?

Thanks for this release Wajk! Its awesome, running like a train all day long