Mi3w Antutu Benchmark Results

Antutu v5

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-12-12-30-09.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-12-12-30-09.png
    478.3 KB · Views: 357
Thanks for making this thread.

I'm running 4.3

I got 31774. Not quite at the top at all. How do people get such high scores?

Thanks for making this thread.

I'm running 4.3

I got 31774. Not quite at the top at all. How do people get such high scores?
hey, im not sure!? but why is your mi3 still on jelly bean an not on 4.4.4 like it should?
second are you running antutu or Quadrant? High 47k score are from antutu v5 beta! v4 scored lower like 35k.

I think yours is still on a older not optimized firmware and a manual update might fix that..
Maybe you can confirm this?

hey, im not sure!? but why is your mi3 still on jelly bean an not on 4.4.4 like it should?
second are you running antutu or Quadrant? High 47k score are from antutu v5 beta! v4 scored lower like 35k.

I think yours is still on a older not optimized firmware and a manual update might fix that..
Maybe you can confirm this?

Well I just got my mi3 actually. I tried auto-update but nothing came of it. It says I have the latest one haha.
I don't know how to update it or where to get updates from, for that matter. I'm quite new. Something with downloading
a zip, putting it on my Mi3 and then selecting it to update or something?

I also ran Antutu. Haven't heard of Quandrant haha.

Thank you :)

Well I just got my mi3 actually. I tried auto-update but nothing came of it. It says I have the latest one haha.
I don't know how to update it or where to get updates from, for that matter. I'm quite new. Something with downloading

hah well yes its mostlikely stugg and cant really check for updates..no big issue persé and yes a manual flash should work.

try downloading this rom! it'll put the mi3 in developers rom but its based on a translated feature rich rom with out of the box google play support, its the best rom for international users!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712473735

in the meanwhile please check after you searched for latest updates, if the menu button works and give you an option to manualy select an update? its important this works otherwise we need to follow a different procedure(b).

A.) you can manually select!, in this case after the linke rom file is finished downlaoding, do not extract the file! just copy the file on the root folder of your mi3 and done tranfering please disconnect! go into the settings on your device, navigate to the system update screen, and after doing a search you should be able to press on the menu button and manually navigate to the downloaded .zip file on the phonestorage.
Once selected it will confirm your update and please progress..after this step its advisable to do a factory rest and clean up all previous/wrong appdata!

Although this also means losing your settings, installed apps and userfiles, so please backup important stuff prior to doing this!!!

B.) pressing the menu button after update search make the systemupdate app crash!, This way its a faulty firmware and will need a reflash by recovery mode..

Recovery mode is a higher level security and flashing mode so it can do harm to the alreadt installed firmware!But therefore also better to erase and properly flash a good firmware..

also for recovery being able to read the downloaded firmware file, it needs to be renamed into"update" So the actual name going to be update.zip, pay attention to have no capitals and or a .zip.zip extension!! just after renaming put it in the root of your storage folder.

going into recoverymode requires a certain button combination during bootup of the mi3:
To access Mi-Recovery on a Xiaomi Mi 3:
  1. Power off your phone.
  2. Press the Power and Volume Up buttons at the same time, and then release them when you see the Mi logo.
  3. Now, you should be in the Mi-Recovery mode with a menu to let you choose a language. In this mode, you can use the Volume +/- keys to select up/down and Power key to confirm.
once in recovery try navigating to the english language and confirm, than go into the option where it search for an update.zip..select that.
"i dont have my mi3 anymore, so an exact step by step is somewhat difficult for me!"

but it'll be pretty much straight forward!
after installing please let recovery reboot the device! After its all done it should work and you should already be on the latest rom! the roms showup weekly most of the time as a ota on the phone, on a very rarely moment it will take a day or two later or not at all, in such case method A. should be sufficient.

good luck! and any questions feel free to ask..

yours,
Jeffrey

did it work already?

This is on same version of antutu with 4.10.31 Rom
b671a0e7617a680b4d19373fc09edb32.jpg

And the second one just right now on recently update 4.11.7, both run on performance mode
3f0be9c29168c6599cc0d24898078ca1.jpg

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415519201096.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1415519201096.png
    469.1 KB · Views: 308
"Amazing" means almost the same as "Great" - and that means you have fast device. Seems ok.

Thanks acid cheers up

Yes acid but after today's update I have below 40k look here and before that test it gave me 35666 points on performance mode. What happened?

I'm just saying that is a big difference between 35k and 39k

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416078766250.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1416078766250.png
    498.1 KB · Views: 318
Big? 11% is big? But the program still says "Great".

Wysłane z MI4

Why on latest official dev rom and 5.3 version antutu i get only 33000?
Yes with performance mode and everything closed...did they changed something?
or my mi3 f*ck*d up

Just don't care and do something else.

Wysłane z MI4