A Little Advice Please? Thanks

LZ1

Members
Aug 9, 2014
Hello there :)

I recently got a Mi3 64GB WCDMA from xiaomishop.com

It seems genuine. However I have a few things I'd like help with.

1 - Is it normal the MIUI version isn't V5 or higher? I'm new to Xiaomi. It says this: "MIUI-4.3.14"

I just thought that seeing as I got the phone this monday, that it would be newer. I've tried updating, but it says I have the newest.

2 - I keep getting this "misuse" error thing with the proximity sensor! Every time I power up the phone from a
black screen it shows a brief error; even when nothing covers the sensor. Is this normal?

3 - I also get around 30k score in AnTuTu, yet that's far below some other benchmarked mi3 phone which is on 2nd place?

Thank you. I've done my own research, but ultimately I've got to ask the community.

I should say that the IMEI SV shows "00" too. Which doesn't look normal.

Sorry for the many questions.

2 - I keep getting this "misuse" error thing with the proximity sensor! Every time I power up the phone from a
black screen it shows a brief error; even when nothing covers the sensor. Is this normal?

The 'misuse' error is common if you turn on the accidental pocket dial option. I used to get it too until I decided to turn the feature off - apparently it is a little heavy on the battery.

The 'misuse' error is common if you turn on the accidental pocket dial option. I used to get it too until I decided to turn the feature off - apparently it is a little heavy on the battery.

Thanks bro :)

That did resolve that issue. I forgot I had turned it on.

Do you know why my Mi3 gets a pretty low score compared to that "other" mi3 in AnTuTu??

Thanks bro :)

That did resolve that issue. I forgot I had turned it on.

Do you know why my Mi3 gets a pretty low score compared to that "other" mi3 in AnTuTu??
Change the battery mode to performans .

Изпратено от моят MI 3W