How many of us will be buying Xiaomi MI4 ?

64 gb version in china sell 2499CNY
EUR:CNY=1:7.8
you know that,but only support td lte ,the fdd lte not support yet

Sent from my PH-101 using Tapatalk

I've it and frankly I confirm is the best I had so far. The battery stand around 2 days (from the morning of the first day till the 22 of the 2nd day) with wifi always one, some browsing, some games (not much, just during my travel to work), some pics...I had a Mi2 black so really I dunno why all the ppl are now saying "wow black is better bla bla"... for me it's just that black model isnt out and so more "awaited" :) I prefer to stay with my white version. Only thing it lack are the custom roms, hope that someone will start to make them :/ cyano or cofee, wtf!

I've it and frankly I confirm is the best I had so far. The battery stand around 2 days (from the morning of the first day till the 22 of the 2nd day) with wifi always one, some browsing, some games (not much, just during my travel to work), some pics...I had a Mi2 black so really I dunno why all the ppl are now saying "wow black is better bla bla"... for me it's just that black model isnt out and so more "awaited" :) I prefer to stay with my white version. Only thing it lack are the custom roms, hope that someone will start to make them :/ cyano or cofee, wtf!
2 days?? Are u sure? Mine couldn't

2 days?? Are u sure? Mine couldn't

Probably u play with it more than me :) i've consumed 18% from 6 hrs ago, cos I've used a lot youtube this morning. Oh, and I'm in balance mode of course, not performance.

If I didn't use my phone that much, 2 days would be easy. I usually get 3-4 hours sot with 40% left at the end of the day.

Sent from my MI 4W

I'll buy one, I guess the 5 inches screen won't be a problem for me. I really want to change because I'm fed up with my mi2s even if we have some great roms on it (thanks to @M1cha and @linuxx ).

I like the look of this phone and the 2 camera with better aperture.

Edit : And I would like 64Gb buil in memory that's an other reason.

Last edited:
You are fed up with Mi2S and with Mi4 with no released sources and buggy MIUI you will be happier?

Does anyone know when the black 64gb version will be available?

Xiaomi 4 black 64GB can be available on this Tuesday .The official site xiaomi.com released . It needs to be ordered and it can be delivered within 1 week . Xiaomi 4 looks nice .

I'll buy one, I guess the 5 inches screen won't be a problem for me. I really want to change because I'm fed up with my mi2s even if we have some great roms on it (thanks to @M1cha and @linuxx ).

I like the look of this phone and the 2 camera with better aperture.

Edit : And I would like 64Gb buil in memory that's an other reason.

Yes ,this Xiaomi 4 looks nice and worth buying . It can be preordered on October 28th from mi.com .

Waiting for the FDD-LTE Black 64GB.

I still hope that it will have NFC, if not, I'm thinking to switch to the OnePlus One.

OnePlus One?

I'm not really fan of what they did for launching their product. Add the fac that it's a 5.5 inches screen instead of 5 ^^ and I don't really like the oppo design. And yeah the camera is pretty good but the Mi4 has a bigger aperture 1.8 vs 2.0 (if I'm not mistaken)
That's why I think buying an Mi4.

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: geko95gek
Sadly no I'm living in France so I have to search for re-seller to get it here...

Do you have friends in China ? If yes ,you can ask your friend to buy the phone from mi.com and send to you via DHL .Like this ,you can get it quickly . From resellers ,you may get copy one . It is the only way to get the original from mi.com .

I'm not really fan of what they did for launching their product. Add the fac that it's a 5.5 inches screen instead of 5 ^^ and I don't really like the oppo design. And yeah the camera is pretty good but the Mi4 has a bigger aperture 1.8 vs 2.0 (if I'm not mistaken)
That's why I think buying an Mi4.

There is no noticeable difference between f1.8 and f2.