MULTI 4.9.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just upgraded to MIUI v6. Although I liked the layout from v5 still more, I must say that v6 is much more snappy. Thanks for the good work !

One question : when you receive a new notification, there is no icon placed anymore in the top-bar. Can you customize that somewhere ? I looked everywhere in the notification settings, but I don't seem to find such an option ...

Thanks

Hi friends. Google locationhistory not working. I activated it but no information at locationhistory. How can I solve it?

Reactions: mparus
I've updated to 4.9.26 (Mi3) and it is really awesome!! I just discovered that I have a problem with the themes app. It says: couldn't connect to server. I have already cleared data in settings, but after doing that it still can't connect... Anyone facing the same problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?
Xiaomi maintenance on their servers... should be ok in next days...

Just upgraded to MIUI v6. Although I liked the layout from v5 still more, I must say that v6 is much more snappy. Thanks for the good work !

One question : when you receive a new notification, there is no icon placed anymore in the top-bar. Can you customize that somewhere ? I looked everywhere in the notification settings, but I don't seem to find such an option ...

Thanks
3 dot in notification bar means you have received new notification.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Reactions: Codeman
3 dot in notification bar means you have received new notification.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Thanks, I understood that. But you can't know from the top bar anymore which programs gave a notification ? Often there are notifications from programs that you know, I can watch later at them, while other are more important ...

Thanks, I understood that. But you can't know from the top bar anymore which programs gave a notification ? Often there are notifications from programs that you know, I can watch later at them, while other are more important ...

I agree with you but unfortunately in MIUI not possible to set different type of notification icon for different applications. It is means you will see 3 dot all the time in case of all kind of application notifications (viber, gmail, tapatalk...etc)

I agree with you but unfortunately in MIUI not possible to set different type of notification icon for different applications. It is means you will see 3 dot all the time in case of all kind of application notifications (viber, gmail, tapatalk...etc)

Ok, thanks, that's what I wanted to know. Unfortunately that it worked in MIUI v5 so nice, hopefully this feature comes back...

I have official rom kxdcnbf21.0 like to upgrade to multi 4.9.26. can i upgrade using updater ? Does my system got wiped during the updates? Thx in advanced

Hi, I have noticed that in this release of V6 for Mi3W there is no more battery graph activity. In the battery consumption activity I have only a text representation of hardware and software consumption. Is this correct or is a known issue?
Thanks in advance.

Hi, I have noticed that in this release of V6 for Mi3W there is no more battery graph activity. In the battery consumption activity I have only a text representation of hardware and software consumption. Is this correct or is a known issue?
Thanks in advance.
That is correct!

Sent from my MI 4W

Could you please tell me how I can disable the virtual buttons bar in my MIUI Rom for the HTC M8? I can't disable this editing the build.prop line and I think that maybe it's more easy and there is and option in the settings to disable it.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Redmi bugs
Feedback: "view common bugs" not show anything when any other than English is selected
Music player: "higher quality music" is empty window
Messaging settings: "Cloud messaging with Sim Slot %s" %s is without string
Scanner: Behind "picture" button show chinese string

Hi miui team, U make v6 for all high diveceslike( note 3, g2,htc...), or only for, native devices ,like ,(mi1,m2,m3,m4 etc?)???

BIG PROBLEM WITH V6 (4.9.26] ON MY Mi2
Hi Following your informations I have installed V6. On mi Mi2. (Merci beaucoup) but i am encountering a big problem with calls. When I take the line from a incoming call or when i call the screen become black and i can't do nothing until my correspondant cut the communication.
Is this problem know or not?
Help please.

Last edited:
Hi MIUI team, please verivy the MD5 code for MiPad rom. I have download the rom 3 times and yet it never get the same MD5 code when i checked it.
I get this MD5 code "876198edd34ba83aae607758d37e2bda".
Thank u for the support

@ingbrzy & team : thank u for your great work !

Number of blocked-calls and messages (in notification) are %d (instead of real number).
Blocked stats
Intercepted: %d Calls and %d Messages ....

Please fix..

Status
Not open for further replies.