[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

Do you know where is the search bar??? Is this also from xiaomi framework ?

And the reboot/shutdown switch?

--
Xiaomi mi2s with Tapatalk

I have built in quick search bar after installing nova launcher. I think MIUI Launcher's homescreen widgets are still not accessible (I'm not using system launcher)
Reboot/Shutdown switch? Where was it previously located? You can reach reboot/shutdown options by long pressing power button

Thanks @Doublemark, finally I have root for WSM, but Ican't install Mi-Tools.
Another problem is I can't set Nova as default launcher.

Anyway, @Wajk thanks a lot for your great job!
If you mean you can't install MiTools, because you can't download the module from WSM, it is true. I can't download any module (WSM/Xposed) from WSM. But I found the apk file of each modules in the internet and installed it that way. It worked.

Wajk, I met some issues with this version. Do you notice some of facts below?

This morning my alarm (default one) does't not ring. It's only, when I wake my phone up (by unlocking) that the ring rang. Hopefully, I always have a backup alarm.

Sometime when my phone is fully charged before the night, I let my phone on air plane mode all night long. On WIUI v5, it's drains only 2-3%, on this version, I lost around 8-10%.

Last problem, I can't get a fixe with GPS even with A-GPS data up to date...

Is anyone encounter same issues?

Except that the ROM is perfect!! :D

Wajk, I met some issues with this version. Do you notice some of facts below?

This morning my alarm (default one) does't not ring. It's only, when I wake my phone up (by unlocking) that the ring rang. Hopefully, I always have a backup alarm.

Sometime when my phone is fully charged before the night, I let my phone on air plane mode all night long. On WIUI v5, it's drains only 2-3%, on this version, I lost around 8-10%.

Last problem, I can't get a fixe with GPS even with A-GPS data up to date...

Is anyone encounter same issues?

Except that the ROM is perfect!! :D

Alarms and GPS work for me.

Reactions: Wajk
Very excellent ROM again, Wajk. Perfect battery, all apps work flawlessly on my MI2S, including wlan,gps, ...
And for V6 : Panorama in the camera is back: great indeed
Let's treat this man a few beers for his work !

Congratulations with your family-expansion ! :)

Reactions: Wajk
Nice work Wajk! But I installed latest version 4.9.29 over the 9.26 I got a very annoying issue and I don't really know what can be the reason.
I just install it before going to bed, my phone was in Plane Mode with around 70% battery life. When I woke up, my phone was dead, 0%. So I tried to charge it but it began to be really hot and was boot looping really fast like a tons of fast reboot. Almost one per minutes! First I thought it was WSM Tools and Xposed Framework so I uninstall it and I went back to 9.16 but it's still boot looping so I switch to my Mokee on system 2 but I don't really know what's wrong :-(

Reactions: cvncbn92
Very excellent ROM again, Wajk. Perfect battery, all apps work flawlessly on my MI2S, including wlan,gps, ... And for V6 : Panorama in the camera is back: great indeed
Let's treat this man a few beers for his work ! Congratulations with your family-expansion !
once again , thanks to have updated . Amazing work this rom !!!! The phone is a real pleasure to use , so smooth , fluidity in screen transitions , esthetism !! . Battery life is so excellent comparing to rom tested on system 2 !!! . Some friends make me laugh , because a bit jealous when they see my MI2S , with so great performances . Thanks for time spent doing this great work !!!
Thnx Guys!
Could we flash Xylon animation or Psyn animation?
Already in the latest release, you can select with Aroma on the first panel ;)
later versions have a dirty sound background. T_T
I found which settings cause this, You will get more optimized sound settings with next release.
Nice work Wajk! But I installed latest version 4.9.29 over the 9.26 I got a very annoying issue and I don't really know what can be the reason. I just install it before going to bed, my phone was in Plane Mode with around 70% battery life. When I woke up, my phone was dead, 0%.
Something wrong with your device, you need Full Wipe ;)

Already in the latest release, you can select with Aroma on the first panel ;)

I found which settings cause this, You will get more optimized sound settings with next release.

Hi wajk...
What about crt off?
And... Only to know if u want to add in future... Soft keys remapping and 3 dots "feature/bug"

Wonderful work friend... Wonderful!!!
Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

I would also like the option to remap the soft buttons. Is this possible, Wajk?

Keep up the great work ;)

you can try xposed additions..it works with WSM tools..you can remap physical buttons and also soft buttons..
I don't try if works with soft buttons,for physical buttons works good..
Try and test 3.1.2 version,last version 3.4.1 don't works good with miui..

you can try xposed additions..it works with WSM tools..you can remap physical buttons and also soft buttons..
I don't try if works with soft buttons,for physical buttons works good..
Try and test 3.1.2 version,last version 3.4.1 don't works good with miui..
What's the xposed module to remap soft keys?

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°