Is Xiaomi.eu shutting down?

To support someone we must know everything about the battle.

right now nothing is clear : who do what ? when ? why ? etc...

What really happend ?!

To support someone we must know everything about the battle.

right now nothing is clear : who do what ? when ? why ? etc...

What really happend ?!
if you want the community to exist so give it a support, I mean the community not the person

So basically, Xiaomi is a company that makes money taking the non profit work of lot of people. And they don't even say thanks.
This is not big surprise looking at their history

Miui.es had a similar problem with Hugo Barra and some stolen work. In fact, they shut down the web page for several hours last week. The explained all in one post after the temporary closure

Sent from a MI2

i read somewhere in xda that xiaomi stole the work of the developer who did the xposed framework, so taking the translations is no surprise....

i read somewhere in xda that xiaomi stole the work of the developer who did the xposed framework, so taking the translations is no surprise....
You can read lots of reasons here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2484740
XDA-Developers for very long didn't let our developers open a xiaomi forum for exactly the same reasons that Mark is so mad about (I think it's called kanging).

I still love my mi2s for being a great phone in a good size, but from day one I am using custom roms. And I'm sure that until I need a new phone, there will be an alternative to xiaomi.

They will not miss me. Half of the World's population lives in China, India, and neighbouring countries.

Makes me consider some other brands perhaps. OnePlus One may not be a big option then.

Hehe it works :) Guys dont think what the great management is always talking. They have a lot of PR stuff, and no reason to worry. They make tons of cash and dont take anything personally.

On the other hand, here everybody fights for the best buck from its phone, and calculates agreement period to buy new device. And if you work for free, from the other side they need to give you a special medal, not just a thanks or a credit. When the water spills, there is no way to put it back.

I just wish all the people have luck and happines in their lives. Im still here if someone needs me in particular :)