[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

In 4.10.10 I get a forced close of the mail app every time I try to set the notification tone for receiving email to silent. Any other notification sound works, but not the option 'none'. So currently I get a beep with every email I receive, which is quite annoying. I tried wiping partition cache and dalvik cache as well as reinstallation of WIUI 4.10.10. Any ideas?

Nevermind. As a workaround I created a new ogg file without any sound and saved it as _silent.ogg

Last edited:
Hello, i've installed wiui v6 4.10.10, and i have some problems with bluetooth calls. It's all good with music via bt, but when i'm using calls i don't hear anything, and my oponent doesn't hear anything too. My phone is mi2s. Maybe someone has the same problems and know how to fix them?

Someone say that is a bug with this version

I got the same issue, bad because i use a lot bt for calss while driving.
Do you know it's MIUI bugs or only WIUI ones?

No more WiUi!
Sorry guys. My Mi2 out of order.

Sort story: I had yellow tint on my screen couple months ago and it's bigger and bigger. I ordered screen from China some weeks ago (with frame but I got without it) and after I visited local GSM service, because I haven't enough experience for screen replacement and I didn't want to kill my device. Service replaced my screen on last week, but something goes wrong, because my screen release continuous touch on one point on right side. Cable(?) damaged. Ghost touch lvl 100. Service tested my ordered screen before implement, worked right. I don't want to waste more time and money for service. I hope you understand!

Almost two years with Mi2, this is the end. The GSM service added coupon for me, so I will buy other phone in the future. Maybe Z3C or something like that, but not now. I'm very disappointed.

I really liked my Mi2. Xiaomi made very great phone in 2012. I loved Camera, Performance and new Miui 6.
But I don't agree with some Xiaomi steps, as I said before, so no more Xiaomi.

Thnx for your support and I hope sometimes you got usable WiUi ROM :)
Thnx for watching!

509603-20120327-lJQSpQ.png

(9th July 2011) Motorola Defy ф Galaxy SII ф Optimus 2X ф T-Mobile G2x ф Xiaomi Mi2 (10th October 2014)

Last edited:
No more WiUi!

Sort story: I had yellow tint on my screen couple months ago and it's bigger and bigger. I ordered screen from China some weeks ago (with frame but I got without it) and after I visited local GSM service, because I haven't enough experience for screen replacement and I didn't want to kill my device. Service replaced my screen on last week, but something goes wrong, because my screen release continuous touch on one point on right side. Cable(?) damaged. Ghost touch lvl 100. Service tested my ordered screen before implement, worked right. I don't want to waste more time and money for service. I hope you understand!

Almost two years with Mi2, this is the end. The GSM service added coupon for me, so I will buy other phone in the future. Maybe Z3C or something like that, but not now. I'm very disappointed.

I really liked my Mi2. Xiaomi made very great phone in 2012. I loved Camera, Performance and new Miui 6.

Thnx for watching!

(9th July 2011) Motorola Defy ф Galaxy SII ф Optimus 2X ф T-Mobile G2x ф Xiaomi Mi2 (10th October 2014)
I would like to say also a big THANK YOU! for all of your efforts. No tears here since i will be changing my device also soon.!!
Thank you and take care!!

No more WiUi!

Thnx for watching!

Thank you for your work, you gave us a wonderful tweaked experience.

No more WiUi!

Thnx for watching!

Z3C great phone :)
Thanks your work.

Bad and sad news....
Thank you for your hard work wajk
Right now i use mokee rom for daily

Bad news, but we all know some days this will over, thanks for your work! iam thinking in buying a oneplus one, ill be in china in two weeks

No more WiUi!

Thnx for watching!

u wou
Thank you very very much for your works on Mi2! Actually speaking I was also going to buy sony xperia Z3C due to its performance and battery and compactness. I wish you would continue on your work in Z3C also ;)))

No more WiUi!

It is a pity Wajk that thus it came. Thank you very much for all your work on the firmware. Good luck to you with a new smartphone.

Hi Wajk,

I am sorry about your MI2s problems :-( I would like to thank you for your great support of MI2s community!

It would be great if you can publish here at least some of know-how you used to convert standard MIUI to WIUI.
I am interested specially how to get CWM working on latest MIUI v6 releases (which by default support only Xiaomi recovery).
So please, consider that.

Thank you!

p.s: what mobile phone you want to buy as replacement for MI2s? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dizplay
No more WiUi!

Thnx for watching!

thank you for everything I follow you since I was the motorola defy, then I took mi2s and always your amazing rom, inform all your next purchase so we can follow your steps.
Thanks so much

Could we buy to you a new mi2s?
If every wiui user give to wajk 5$ he can buy a new mi2s with our donation, and when he'll want, he'll buy a z3c...

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

@Wajk could we start to donate to you on your PayPal account with "New mi2s for you" object?

For you it's ok?

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

@Wajk could we start to donate to you on your PayPal account with "New mi2s for you" object? For you it's ok?

Thank you for your appreciation.
I'm very impressed, but pls no.

Mostly I used my earlier phones for a year, but Mi2 was very great and I use it almost two years.
I really love it as I said before.
I should buy something new in the future, two phones too much for me. I'm to busy for manage them.

I hope you understand, thanks for your offer!

Thank you for your appreciation.
I'm very impressed, but pls no.

Mostly I used my earlier phones for a year, but Mi2 was very great and I use it almost two years.
I really love it as I said before.
I should buy something new in the future, two phones too much for me. I'm to busy for manage them.

I hope you understand, thanks for your offer!

@Wajk It would be great if you can publish here at least some of know-how you used to convert standard MIUI to WIUI. :)