[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

@Wajk It would be great if you can publish here at least some of know-how you used to convert standard MIUI to WIUI. :)
It would be great... We really need a cwm flashable zip file...

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

Reactions: kamakasnh
No more WiUi!
Sorry guys. My Mi2 out of order.

Sort story: I had yellow tint on my screen couple months ago and it's bigger and bigger. I ordered screen from China some weeks ago (with frame but I got without it) and after I visited local GSM service, because I haven't enough experience for screen replacement and I didn't want to kill my device.

Thnx for your support and I hope sometimes you got usable WiUi ROM :)
Thnx for watching!

509603-20120327-lJQSpQ.png

(9th July 2011) Motorola Defy ф Galaxy SII ф Optimus 2X ф T-Mobile G2x ф Xiaomi Mi2 (10th October 2014)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
very sad moment. Can't you give the source to the community?

--
Xiaomi mi2s

Very sad day for xiaomi users.
"We will see you again, but not yet.... Not yet"
Good luck with your new phone Wajk and take care of your family!

A black day for the Wiui community.

Thank you very much for all your hard work. I enjoyed it an with me a lot of others.
Take care!

Reactions: kamakasnh
We are very sad...

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

Sad day for the mi2,thanks for all your hard work wajk. You've made this phone last longer than I thought I'd use it for!

I got a z3c on release, sent it back within a week.
Reports of cracking and poor battery....
So I thought wait until maybe the cracks are shown to be user error or manufacturing fault.

It's not got miui yet either!

So I bought an S4 mini to tide me over, which has an miui port.

I had to leave the mi2 as 3g coverage on my network uses 900mhz in places.

Thanks again... Good luck.

Thank you for your appreciation.
I'm very impressed, but pls no.

Mostly I used my earlier phones for a year, but Mi2 was very great and I use it almost two years.
I really love it as I said before.
I should buy something new in the future, two phones too much for me. I'm to busy for manage them.

I hope you understand, thanks for your offer!
Thanks Wajk for your great work for our community... Hope we will stay in touch as good friends..
You will miss MIUI and MIUI will miss you... :)

Thank you for your appreciation.
I'm very impressed, but pls no.

Mostly I used my earlier phones for a year, but Mi2 was very great and I use it almost two years.
I really love it as I said before.
I should buy something new in the future, two phones too much for me. I'm to busy for manage them.

I hope you understand, thanks for your offer!
Thank you very much, Wajk! Your ROM always great. I change my device too, because my wife wants mi2 :) And i change OnePlusOne. Why Z3?) Because Compact?

Reactions: Lepi
Thank you very much Wajk! This is a very sad story for our community. Now I think I will stick on your v6 4.9.29 for a loooong time, it's the best kitkat rom in performance and battery life, and the only one where earphone's buttons work properly. Thanks for making our devices work better and have fun with your new one. Greetings from “still in summer” Sicily

lnviato dal mio XIAOMI MI PAD utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: bn_
Thank you very much Wajk! This is a very sad story for our community. Now I think I will stick on your v6 4.9.29 for a loooong time, it's the best kitkat rom in performance and battery life, and the only one where earphone's buttons work properly. Thanks for making our devices work better and have fun with your new one. Greetings from “still in summer” Sicily

by the earphone buttons do you mean xiaomi headphone buttons (all 3 of them) ? In kitkat ROMs that is a one thing that didn't work.

Oooooh nooooo, The first time I use this rom is the last version :( Wishing you good luck with your new phone. Can you give us keys to continue your awesome work?

Wajk!!!
thank you for your huge awesome work!
do you think there is a way to revert to the "official" special edition without wipe everything? What if I download the special edition package and I update that from updater? do you think it can work?

Reactions: tmz83 and xeGox
Wajk!!!
thank you for your huge awesome work!
do you think there is a way to revert to the "official" special edition without wipe everything? What if I download the special edition package and I update that from updater? do you think it can work?
Please... Give us the last present...a way to jump from your wiui6 to xiaomi.eu multilanguage rom without fastboot flash...

Reactions: tmz83
Yes, those ones! They work on 4.9.29 (v6)

If possible can you tell me how to revert back to that ROM from 10.10.14 without losing my data and apps? I recall I have to format system and clear cache/dalvik cache. But I wish I don't have to format whole phone.

If possible can you tell me how to revert back to that ROM from 10.10.14 without losing my data and apps? I recall I have to format system and clear cache/dalvik cache. But I wish I don't have to format whole phone.
You're right, you need to do just what you wrote.

Inviato dal mio HM 1SW utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: ares
No more WiUi!
Sorry guys. My Mi2 out of order.

Sort story: I had yellow tint on my screen couple months ago and it's bigger and bigger. I ordered screen from China some weeks ago (with frame but I got without it) and after I visited local GSM service, because I haven't enough experience for screen replacement and I didn't want to kill my device. Service replaced my screen on last week, but something goes wrong, because my screen release continuous touch on one point on right side. Cable(?) damaged. Ghost touch lvl 100. Service tested my ordered screen before implement, worked right. I don't want to waste more time and money for service. I hope you understand!

Almost two years with Mi2, this is the end. The GSM service added coupon for me, so I will buy other phone in the future. Maybe Z3C or something like that, but not now. I'm very disappointed.

I really liked my Mi2. Xiaomi made very great phone in 2012. I loved Camera, Performance and new Miui 6.
But I don't agree with some Xiaomi steps, as I said before, so no more Xiaomi.

Thnx for your support and I hope sometimes you got usable WiUi ROM :)
Thnx for watching!

509603-20120327-lJQSpQ.png

(9th July 2011) Motorola Defy ф Galaxy SII ф Optimus 2X ф T-Mobile G2x ф Xiaomi Mi2 (10th October 2014)
Thanks for everything. You're the man. I feel disappointment after a man like you, is leaving our community. I will not flash MIUI based ROMs anymore. Sth last. I have the same yellow mark inside the power button and yes, it's growing. Give me an advise. Do you learn anything from your bad experience that it could help me to avoid a disaster?

P.S. WIUI is your history. We cannot forget this. It is 'ορόσημο' in Greek, maybe mark in English i don't want to search the translation.

Thank you Wajk, I would feel honored if I could give you 5$ or something for all the hard work that you did all these years for free and out of your own free will ... I am very gratefull for all the work that you've done and hope you know that I will be running like Ares WIUI 6 4.9.29 for a very long time :) since it is the best that is out on this moment in terms of battery; tweaks and bugfixes :)

Do let us know wich Phone you decide to choose ;-)
Good luck in the future and hopefully now you have a little more time for your newborn :)

Thanks Wajk for all your hard work. I have decided to shop around for other ROMs and am trying out CM. Looks uglier and the battery life is a bit worse than WIUI, but it is nice to have an informative status bar and notifications again.

Thanks Wajk for all your hard work. I have decided to shop around for other ROMs and am trying out CM. Looks uglier and the battery life is a bit worse than WIUI, but it is nice to have an informative status bar and notifications again.

Try Mokee OS, still as ugly as CM but quite better battery life than WIUI.

In xda someone wrote this about mokee:
"I read a gizchina article about some China made stock and custom ROMs might have a trojan inside and give a app to check if u have it or not .... So I download it, scan the phone and there it was... A wild variant of same trojan appeared..."