Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

Don't give viper4android the chance to modify settings. You have to go in Settings/Privacy then long press on viper4android to settle that.

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

I've got this problem where the camera can't focus properly anymore on short distances.
ce62495d_l.jpeg

I made a clean install, but that diddn't work. I also used the two latest release versions
It works with other ROM's.
Anyone know a solution?

I've got this problem where the camera can't focus properly anymore on short distances.
ce62495d_l.jpeg

I made a clean install, but that diddn't work. I also used the two latest release versions
It works with other ROM's.
Anyone know a solution?
Have you tried set Macro mode in settings?

Inviato dal mio HM 1SW utilizzando Tapatalk

Is it actually based on CM in any way?
Does it have the nexus 5 dialier, or all the other nexus experience and supports CM addons?
Is it 100% English / Chinese free?

Last edited:
Is it actually based on CM in any way?
Does it have the nexus 5 dialier, or all the other nexus experience and supports CM addons?
Is it 100% English / Chinese free?
Yes it is based on CM. You can choose among many languages. I don't know about Nexus 5 dialer. But it is something you should easily find to get and install thereafter.

Inviato dal mio HM 1SW utilizzando Tapatalk

Ok, I'll try it.
I have TDB enabled, and at the moment CM11 at the other system.
When ART is enabled, is it possible to have miui5 or miui 6 in the second system?
Doesnt it mean that both systems has to use ART, as its the same data partition?

Ok, thanks.
I have my apps storage space nearly full (3.2~GB out of 3.45GB)
I dont understand how that could happen. I dont have much apps and If I go to the Apps management in settings, my biggest app is facebook with barely 200mb and the rest are very small.
Could it be an effect of TDB?

I have two options
1. Move apps to SD card, but, will it effect the performance of those apps? Are there any implications doing it?
2. Enlarging apps partition. is it possible?

Whats more recommended?

Last edited:
Sorry if it's been already said, but how can I change audio levels? They remain fixed on eg: 2 no matter how many times I set them otherwise.

EllyG81 sent from Xiaomi Mi2S using Tapatalk

Is it possible to install the modem from Miui V6 4.4.4?
I had much better 3G battery drain with it than the current one installed.

Sorry if it's been already said, but how can I change audio levels? They remain fixed on eg: 2 no matter how many times I set them otherwise.

No problems here with audio levels... I change them manually with volume rockers, with profiles, and never had and issue. I recommend a dalvik and cache wipe, and if that doesn't fix it, a clean install of the rom.

Does anyone use Google Chrome Beta here?
I have a little issue: every time I open it, it opens in Split View automatically. I have to open recent apps and select Chrome Beta to open it on full screen. No problem with Google Chrome not beta.

No problems here with audio levels... I change them manually with volume rockers, with profiles, and never had and issue. I recommend a dalvik and cache wipe, and if that doesn't fix it, a clean install of the rom.
Done.. To no avail -___-

Guys, Items are disappearing sometimes from my home screen.
It happens repeatedly, any idea why it happens?

In my experience this is due to read/write errors in the internal SD.

It has happened to me in several devices, and the only solution (if a clean rom install doesn't solve it) is to wipe clean the device, formatting the SD and all.

The only thing in common is that they are on my internal storage, not application storage partition..so I moved it back, and I hope it will work it out

Did you wipe userdata and system partitions? Does it happen in other ROMs?
I made a completely clean flash, then, as I didn't know how to install the gapps I wiped the cache and the dalvik cache
No it did not happen with cyano or wiui in the other syst.

Wait, I noticed I can't change audio levels in profiles.. Where it's written "overwrite volumes” (don't know the exact engl translation). Maybe with app ops I could remedy that?