MULTI 4.10.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
i managed to get the browser from the chinese 4.10.17 rom working. it's english of course, but at least i can add some bookmarks:

Screenshot_2014-10-18-11-14-13.jpg

...and i don't care about the "popular" tab, which has all those chinese links.

do you have the apk , to test from our side

Just flash my Galaxy S4 I9500 with this rom ja3g. I can't write/modify internal storage. Any clue? It's a bug?

This looks good for the OnePlus One but not so good for the OPPO Find 5, keep up the good work

i got Xiaomi m2a + MIUI-4.10.17
I dont have "data roaming" option in Settings->Mobile networks.
i only have option to select international roaming.

if i want to use 3g data connection i need to enable "data roaming".

do you know why roaming data connection enable/disable option dissapper?
my GF have Xiaomi Redmi Note and she have this option.

THANKS!

btw,

maybe someone know about older version that have "data roaming" option?
or maybe MIUI 6 + m2a got this option?

Xiaomi Mi 3 Miui v6 4.10.17 bug- Cannot play recorded videos in Gallery (I tried also resetting to defaults. Issue still present). I get "Can't play video" and nothing happens.

Mi3 BUG - Just got my MiBAND, I put the lock pattern and when I need to click [Confirm] the button doesn't react, like it's just a picture and not a button. please Fix!

Hello,
I recently ordered the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G FDD-LTE from iBuygou and I'm expecting it to arrive this week.
I will be using the phone with the language set to English. English is already included in the stock rom so I want to know what the advantages are of using the Stable 15.0.0 Multilang rom instead of the stock rom (I am assuming that this is for the FDD version as I've read somewhere that you wont support the TD version).
I can't find the stock rom on the official MIUI website, only the TD version. So I wont be able to go back once I've updated to the Multilang rom, right?

edit: half of my post turned into a link after posting... not my fault.
edit2: I just received my phone and I notice the amount of Chinese apps that I don't understand, I assume the multiland rom includes the Google Play Store?

Last edited:
Smooth as always - battery seems to take ages to charge will we ever get a fast charge option ???

Sent from my 16gb Mi Pad (it works)

I am having trouble with the FC with my E4 !!! When he flashed the 04.10.17 from system 2 immediately after the reboot and I get "The process was interrupted android.process.media" so I have to go to system 1 to regain the v5. I was told that I could fix with CWM !?

Hello, after install The ROM in redmi note 4g memory dispeared, how can i solve this?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414089266533.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1414089266533.png
    89.2 KB · Views: 415
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414089273975.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1414089273975.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 374
Status
Not open for further replies.